Amazon delivery driver arrested on suspicion of stealing dog from man's home

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
WEATHERFORD, Texas - An Amazon delivery driver was arrested on suspicion of stealing a 2-year-old dachshund from a man’s home in Texas.

Mycah Keyona Wade, 22, was booked into the Parker County Jail on suspicion of property theft and held in lieu of 2,000 bail on July 16, according to jail records.

In a probable cause warrant, a deputy with the Parker County Sheriff’s Office went to a home in Weatherford regarding a theft. Amazon delivery driver arrested on suspicion of stealing dog from man's home - KSAZ

th
upload_2019-7-31_16-27-55.jpeg

WEATHERFORD, Texas - An Amazon delivery driver was arrested on suspicion of stealing a 2-year-old dachshund from a man’s home in Texas.

Mycah Keyona Wade, 22, was booked into the Parker County Jail on suspicion of property theft and held in lieu of 2,000 bail on July 16, according to jail records.

In a probable cause warrant, a deputy with the Parker County Sheriff’s Office went to a home in Weatherford regarding a theft. Amazon delivery driver arrested on suspicion of stealing dog from man's home - KSAZ

th
View attachment 272153
I would have caved that bitches head in if i caught her trying to steal my pet.

th
View attachment 272153
I would have caved that bitches head in if i caught her trying to steal my pet.
Can your pet be trained to take care of its self, especially should you and your pet ever be separated for any reason?

God bless you and your best friend always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back