Americans held hostage by reich wing terrorist

Synonyms, Thesaurus & Antonyms of 'hostage' Princeton's WordNet

1. (noun) hostage, surety
a prisoner who is held by one party to insure that another party will meet specified terms
Synonyms: security, warrantor, hostage, warranter, guarantor, surety

hostage Synonym

Republicans are perfectly willing to see millions of Americans go without even an unemployment check for Christmas. Obama wasn't willing to see millions of Americans suffer to give a few more bucks to people who already have millions or billions of dollars.

The Republican base would have suffered just as much as Democrats, but they're just too damn stupid to see it. Seriously, who could be on the side of people who already have millions who are willing to let millions of Americans suffer so they could get another 0.0000001% of what they already own?

I can't believe these people are still attacking Obama. He's wasn't willing to let Americans, and I'm talking millions of Americans, suffer. He couldn't do it. Republicans can. In fact, they look for the chance to do it again. Actions speak louder than words. Republicans have got to stop whining when it is they who are causing problems.

The Dems were perfectly willing to push their agenda down our throats knowing full well it would cause millions to lose their jobs.

Obama put the lie to all of his class-warfare rhetoric today by openly admitting that those tax-cuts will insure economic growth.

The president argued that tax cuts for the lower and middle class are crucial for job growth and boosting the economy in the short term, an assessment with which most economists agree.

:oops:

Looks like he finally let the cat out of the bag folks.

LINK

Last edited:
Hostages!!!!
president obama answered the phone. “hello?”

“this is the republicans,” answered a distorted a voice. “we have someone you might want to talk to.”

on the line was a new voice. “i’m a middle class tax payer! The republicans have taken me hostage!” she said unconvincingly. “they say they’ll raise my taxes too if taxes are raised on the rich and won’t extend my unemployment! I am very scared! Please do help me and do whatever the republicans want!”

the republican came back on the line. “so, to show you we’re serious–”

“i’ll do whatever you want!” obama screamed.

There was a long pause on the phone. “really?”

“yes; whatever. Just write it down, and i’ll do it.”

“oh… okay. Cool.”

obama hung up the phone and announced, “we’re doing whatever the republicans want.”

“why?” one of his aides asked.

“because they have the middle class hostage… or something.”

“no they don’t,” the aide said. “we still have the majority and they don’t have any leverage. Their hostage was probably just michelle bachman acting. We can defeat them if–”

“whatever you’re proposing sounds hard,” obama interrupted, “and my tee time is coming up soon.”

“fine. But you’re going to really anger the left-wing,” the aide said.

“we’re really angry!” screeched a high pitch voice.

Obama looked down to see the left-wing down at this feet, shaking their tiny fists up at him.

“we’re going to challenge you in the primary!” the left-wing shrieked.

“sure you are.” obama grabbed a wastebasket and overturned it over the left-wing, trapping them inside. “there, i took care of them.”

the left-wing banged their tiny fists on the wastebasket. “lets us out!”

“i’ll do it later,” obama told them, “and then you’ll be so grateful to me.” he turned to his aide. “so just write me up some speech saying the republicans are hostage takers and i had to give in to their demands — but mention that terrorists shouldn’t learn anything from that. And then add that thing we’re always mindlessly repeating about how tax cuts creating jobs.”

“republicans are the ones that say that.”

“whatever. Just use it. And add that though we didn’t defeat the rich today, we’ll do it one day and make sure no one has money. Off to play golf!” he then left the room.

“we hate him now!” the left screeched.

The aide kicked the wastebasket. “shut up! No one cares!”

a prisoner who is held by one party to insure that another party will meet specified terms

hostage Synonym

Republicans are perfectly willing to see millions of Americans go without even an unemployment check for Christmas. Obama wasn't willing to see millions of Americans suffer to give a few more bucks to people who already have millions or billions of dollars.

The Republican base would have suffered just as much as Democrats, but they're just too damn stupid to see it. Seriously, who could be on the side of people who already have millions who are willing to let millions of Americans suffer so they could get another 0.0000001% of what they already own?

I can't believe these people are still attacking Obama. He's wasn't willing to let Americans, and I'm talking millions of Americans, suffer. He couldn't do it. Republicans can. In fact, they look for the chance to do it again. Actions speak louder than words. Republicans have got to stop whining when it is they who are causing problems.

The Dems were perfectly willing to push their agenda down our throats knowing full well it would cause millions to lose their jobs.

Obama put the lie to all of his class-warfare rhetoric today by openly admitting that those tax-cuts will insure economic growth.

The president argued that tax cuts for the lower and middle class are crucial for job growth and boosting the economy in the short term, an assessment with which most economists agree.

LINK

Report: U.S. has lost 2.4M jobs to China

The U.S. lost 2.4 million jobs to China between 2001 and 2008, according to a new report issued Tuesday.

Texas and California were the hardest hit but every state has experienced job losses because of increased trade from China, according to the report from the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute.

The report blamed high job losses in computers, electronic equipment and parts industries, which are concentrated in those two states..........

Report: U.S. has lost 2.4M jobs to China - TheHill.com

Add Republicans helping China give seminars around the country to teach businesses on how to outsource to China and of course, it's all the fault of Democrats.

How do Republicans get away with such "circular logic"? No matter how much damage they cause, it's always the fault of the Democrats.

hostage Synonym

LINK

The U.S. lost 2.4 million jobs to China between 2001 and 2008, according to a new report issued Tuesday.

Texas and California were the hardest hit but every state has experienced job losses because of increased trade from China, according to the report from the left-leaning Economic Policy Institute.

The report blamed high job losses in computers, electronic equipment and parts industries, which are concentrated in those two states..........

Add Republicans helping China give seminars around the country to teach businesses on how to outsource to China and of course, it's all the fault of Democrats.

How do Republicans get away with such "circular logic"? No matter how much damage they cause, it's always the fault of the Democrats.

HOLY SMOKES. I suppose you have a "reputable" link for the line I highlighted? I'd really really like to see that.

Last edited:
AMERICANS HELD HOSTAGE BY REICH WING TERRORIST

And Obama caved and paid the ransom for the release for the unemployed and the middle class tax payers. Paid the ransom in favor of the wealthiest Americans and corporations that send jobs to China, India, Mexico, etc. Trump, Gates do not need tax cuts to create job here and corporations do not need tax cuts to create jobs over seas. I thought we did not negotiate with terrorist?

Obama is a hero and the Reich wing FOX & FRIENDS are gloating that the republicans “won” and is finding a way to blame Obama for breaking a campaign promise and applauding the Reich wing terrorist “they got what they wanted” as the expense of the poor who will hurt from billions added to the deficit and extreme budget cuts to pay for the ransom that will hurt the poorest Americans.

Obama is an American hero and paid the ultimate price that may well affect him in 2012 and that is a sacrifice and that is what heroes do.

The Reich won and as usually the Americans lost. This was not a “deal” but blackmail.

:cuckoo:

This is a crock of squat!

Not even really worth a descent comment so ...... SEE YA:eusa_hand:

Ah how cute, the OBAMA WAS ANGRY he had to COMPROMISE on something.

what, no more telling the Republicans to get to the back of the bus?

The PEOPLE SPOKE this last election by electing Republicans in historic numbers for a MIDTERM election and it was telling THE OBAMA and his COMRADES in arms...
WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF HIS "VISIONS" HE HAS FOR US.

so he should take the hint, and go sit in the back of the BUS.

Need a new avie, Stephie?

41ed120d271a5e3d5ad0600cae7f342d1245810757_full.jpg

Friggen MAKE me laugh. Everything he's done is FOR THE PEOPLE ...

THAT we friggen people...WHO WORK... GET TO PAY FOR.

Have your taxes been raised since Obama took office? No. And now they won't be as of January 1st either. So stuff it, fool.

oh really,
what the hell do you call, a 60cnt tax on A PACK of cigarettes, the new taxes, or as the Commies on the hill likes to call, FEES, coming with OBAMACARE..
please don't blow smoke up our asses

Oh dear, whatever will you do if they raise the tax on your booze, sweetie?

creatista100500164.jpg

hostage Synonym

LINK

Your point? The tax cuts have been in effect all along; they're now going to be extended.

I think it's odd how Obama never seems to address the American people without "lecturing" the masses. Every time he speaks, it's like he's chewing your ass instead of leading. If you look up "Ass Clown" in the dictionary, you will see his picture there along with the meaning of the word.

I agree -on top of which I find it incredibly offensive that a PRESIDENT, who is supposed to everyone's President -keeps making it clear he considers himself only the President of a minority of Americans. He knows that Americans just turned over the House to Republicans and stripped Democrats of their super majority in the Senate, he has to have seen the polls showing that for the first time more Americans identify themselves as Republicans than Democrat, polls showing that a huge majority of Americans identify themselves as conservatives while a small minority identify themselves as liberal. But who does he demonize every time he opens his mouth?? The majority of Americans one way or another! I can't stand to listen to his voice even anymore because his glaring lack of leadership skills is moving out of "obnoxious" and bumping up hard against "embarrassment"! No amount of skilled teleprompter reading can hide that. He has surrounded himself with people who think just like him but also never held real jobs -all of whom obviously believe that insulting and denigrating the majority of Americans by insisting they are "enemies" and "terrorists" and "holding the country hostage" will score big for him at the polls. It would be a joke except this guy is our President and such a bad one! There is a reason Democrat Presidents are popular in Europe but not among Americans who tend to make them one term Presidents - and I'm looking forward to doing my part at the ballot box to make sure he joins their ranks.

And Obama caved and paid the ransom for the release for the unemployed and the middle class tax payers. Paid the ransom in favor of the wealthiest Americans and corporations that send jobs to China, India, Mexico, etc. Trump, Gates do not need tax cuts to create job here and corporations do not need tax cuts to create jobs over seas. I thought we did not negotiate with terrorist?

Obama is a hero and the Reich wing FOX & FRIENDS are gloating that the republicans “won” and is finding a way to blame Obama for breaking a campaign promise and applauding the Reich wing terrorist “they got what they wanted” as the expense of the poor who will hurt from billions added to the deficit and extreme budget cuts to pay for the ransom that will hurt the poorest Americans.

Obama is an American hero and paid the ultimate price that may well affect him in 2012 and that is a sacrifice and that is what heroes do.

The Reich won and as usually the Americans lost. This was not a “deal” but blackmail.

You know some people really are born to be cows and will moo on command. Thankfully they tend to be a minority without careful grooming and deliberate intent to breed more of them like they have done in Europe where the cows are rioting, torching and vandalizing their own country.

Bossie, sorry to break this to you but you haven't a clue what you are talking about. 66% of the people want no tax hike increases on ANYONE right now -probably because they realize what a devastating effect it would have on our fragile economy right now! Hmm? So just MAYBE Obama realized that the majority elected people who ran on keeping the existing tax rates and NOT raise taxes on anyone which is devastating to a damaged economy! Wow, what a novel idea that Obama is actually doing what Americans wanted done in the first place instead of what leftwing extremist LOONS wanted!!!

So maybe you can explain to us all why you favor RAISING taxes at a time we have nearly 10% unemployment and be sure to provide links to all the economists who insist that increasing taxes on the segment most likely to create new jobs would actually prevent us from tipping back into recession and would lower unemployment rates. You have those facts handy? And please face up to reality that poor people are not the job creators in this country and the middle class isn't the main source of job creators either as you seem to have deluded yourself into believing. Allowing the existing tax rates to expire is favoring TAX HIKES! And whether you can face up to reality or not, just raising taxes on the wealthy whom people like you envy so much you insist they are despicable enemies of the state and not fellow Americans entitled to be treated the exact same way as any other American by their government -is raising taxes on small businesses because 50% of that tax hike will be paid by existing small businesses. Those insisting otherwise are LIARS! Why don't you check and see how pretending you can have tax hikes that only hit the wealthy worked out for Carter. He imposed a "luxury" tax on the wealthy who were supposed to pay big taxes on luxury items like yachts. Know what happened? The rich just stopped buying them at all -throwing THOUSANDS of blue collar boat builders into unemployment, forcing one shipyard after another to close their doors and essentially DESTROYING an entire industry in this country that took decades to recover!

The US has one of the most anti-business tax code in the world anyway and the second highest corporate tax rate in the world. If the existing tax rates are increased, we would move up to the number one highest corporate tax rate in the world. But in THIS country, small businesses pay a higher tax rate than corporations! Thanks to people like you who are ignorant about economics in the first place (as Obama and his entire administration are as well) but insist punitive tax rates on the very segment that creates new jobs is a real winner strategy for job growth and creation!! That's because you think handouts into perpetuity are actually doing the poor a real favor that is preferable to creating conditions more favorable for them to be able to find a job and become self-sufficient and productive!

When that happens, the cost is passed on to consumers, meaning YOU and everyone else including the poor and especially people like you who think their loser life is the fault of someone else and need to pretend the rich only got rich because they magically stole it from you and didn't actually bust their butt to earn it -gets to pay MORE for everything they buy. (The wealthy work an average 70 hour work week, about twice as much as the average person is willing to devote to work -doesn't it just grate on your nerves when that kind of effort results in their success that you didn't have with much less effort? ROFL) So in reality it is everyone who would be truly paying for the tax hike you want to PRETEND is targeting just the rich because you are an ignorant bovine who lives to be led around by your nose and were easily deceived into believing it is rich people who will foot that bill. Small businesses that are marginally successful will be pushed closer to folding, those that were already on the edge will go under taking scores of jobs with them, those trying to keep afloat will lay off more people - and please remember even without a tax hike, 85% of small businesses will FAIL anyway. Raise taxes on them and that percentage rises. But the really nice part of raising taxes during a time like this is it serves to REDUCE the rate at which new small businesses are even created to replace the ones that went under. And since small businesses are responsible for the creation of about 85% of new jobs, it means our UNACCEPTABLY HIGH unemployment rates not only go up more, it becomes more hardened.

At some point those working cannot foot the bill for those who aren't and even though you can't face up to reality because it doesn't fit in with your touchy-feely beliefs about what you think it should be -there have already been a slew of studies showing that people are MORE likely to find a job within 2 weeks one way or the other of when unemployment benefits stop. That is because many people believe they are cheating themselves unless they use up every single week they are available. Paying unemployment benefits for 2 years is not "helping". Extending it for yet another 13 months is not "helping" either. Because studies have also shown that people who remain on unemployment for even NINE MONTHS have a hard time finding a new job for a couple of reasons. One is that companies know that when people are laid off, they don't lay off their best employees -so that is strike one. People who remain on employment for serious lengths of time are perceived as wanting to milk the system for every last penny rather than bust their butt trying to get any job and be a productive employee and citizen. Strike two. And strike three is the direct correlation between length of time on unemployment and the RESISTANCE by prospective employers to hire them. Strike three. Unemployment benefits is supposed to be a temporary stopgap measure while someone is supposedly rushing around busting their butt to find a new job. NOT a way of life. People have been open about the fact it allows them to sit back and wait for a job they like with higher pay rather than take a lower paying job and continue looking for a better one while they are employed. Not good for society to reward and encourage that kind of behavior even in good times much less when unemployment is already high. I'm pissed off the Republicans appear to be ready to fold on extending unemployment benefits WITHOUT PAYING FOR THEM -which means they will be added on to our already UNSUSTAINABLE deficit. Do you know what "unsustainable" means and the implications for our entire country with that? I doubt it since cows are not known for their critical thinking skills, are they?

The Democrat Party advocates positions intended to keep their political base POOR and UNEMPLOYED by telling them they can't be expected to succeed or be self reliant and promising more HANDOUTS - encouraging them to be both parasites while telling them their lot in life is the fault of those who made better decisions so rather than try to seek the same kind of success, they simply resent those who are while being told the successful in life are villains, evil, demons who were only successful because they still didn't have enough of their wealth confiscated to handout to the parasites. It is why they also try to insure ethnic groups feel separate and isolated from everyone else. Self reliant people think for themselves. The parasites need to have their resentment stoked at all times while being discouraged from seeking success themselves. I could never be a liberal -I have too much self respect.

Last edited:

It will not be AQ that destroys America.

It will be the Republican Party.

Bush got it started, now they want to finish us off.

Take a hint:

If you wish to be taken seriously, knock the tired Nazi references.

That goes for folks of all political persuasions.

And by the way -you are a moron incapable of independent thought. Why say "Reich" I wonder except for the fact you heard other morons says it first -because there is nothing the right stands for consistent with Nazism you MORON.

Nazi Germany was a totalitarian state. Totalitarian states are LEFTWING, born of leftist ideology which believes in a large, powerful central government with total control over the individual. But the right believes in smaller, de-centralized government and VIGOROUSLY opposes allowing government to amass that kind of power and control. Stalin once claimed that Nazism was the opposite of communism but one totalitarian state is NOT the opposite of another totalitarian state. That is just a disagreement between them about who will be wielding that massive power in a totalitarian state while they BOTH seek and desire a totalitarian state in order to HAVE that kind of power. Rightwing extremism is ANARCHY -no state control over the individual. Nazism and communism are BOTH at the same end of the political spectrum on the LEFT -and anarchy is their opposite at the extreme other end on the right! The Nazis were LEFTWING EXTREMISTS just like communists are! The Muslim terrorists are also LEFTWING EXTREMISTS who believe in full state control over the individual -but they think it should be Muslims wielding that power. But they ALL believe in a large, powerful massive government with full control over the individual. The American right OPPOSES that. The left wants to pretend the right just disagrees about who should be wielding all that power just like communists, Nazis and Muslim extremists do -because they want to manipulate the ignorant as they work to try and keep them ignorant and therefore more easily manipulated. But the right doesn't want ANYONE to be able to wield that kind of power no matter who it is! They want a smaller, leaner, decentralized federal government INCAPABLE of amassing or wielding that kind of power no matter who gets elected. HUGE difference in philosophy between the two but the left deliberately tries to distort and lie about what the right really believes in. And they do because they know if the debate is allowed to take place on that level, they lose EVERY TIME. In the arena of ideas, the left cannot win and given the freedom, people will inevitably reject them. Which is why they NEED a massive all powerful government with full control over the individual. They used to teach the consequences of a large, massively powerful government in public school. But know what the lying ass public school teachers controlled by the far left teachers union tell kids today? That the job of government is to TAKE CARE OF THEM! An utterly revolting LIE that our founders rejected and so have the vast majority of Americans ever since. It is the job of government to GET OUT OF OUR WAY so we can properly take care of ourselves! CHILDREN need to be taken care of. Leftist ideology appeals to those who fear adulthood and want to exist in perpetual adolescence with a parental replacement. And the rioting temper tantrum throwing entitlement addicted citizens across so many European countries are showing us EXACTLY what kind of poor quality citizens you get with that.

Get it through your head -if you don't want to see a re-run of Nazi Germany then why on earth would you EVER allow government to amass the kind of power it needs in order to turn into one? If you keep government decentralized with limited powers -then it can't turn into a fucking Nazi Germany, can it? But you stupidly hurl names at the very people working to make sure it doesn't - while parroting the propaganda and supporting those who are doing all they can to deliberately make a large, massively powerful government! Sorry but it doesn't make you look very bright.

And to make sure everyone knows that it was no fluke about your level of brightness, just look at what else you wrote with that idiotic crap about how adding to the deficit will hurt the POOR?? Really? The bottom half don't even pay federal taxes so it is a bill that isn't going to be handed to THEM in the first place. THEIR money isn't on the line here and they have nothing at stake with out of control deficits as a result. Its the half being parasited upon who will get stuck with that bill. And when those footing the bill run out of money want to know what happens then? Just look at Europe to see that. The PARASITES start throwing temper tantrums, torching and vandalizing their own country as if that will make money magically appear and they do because that is what passes for "reasoned debate" for them. Addicting citizens to handouts as if they are entitled to have their way in life paid for by someone else and deliberately fail to educate them as to where the money actually comes from, the unintended and undesirable consequences of engaging in useless class warfare and encouraging envy and jealousy of the successful instead of encouraging more people to imitate them and the PROPER role of government and what has INEVITABLY happened time and again by rewarding failure and punishing success -is dumb ass rioting, dangerous big babies who are very poor quality citizens. Europe has lots of them now after deliberately breeding and indoctrinating them to be poor quality - and they deserve them.

Our problem is NOT that Americans are under-taxed. The problem is the MASSIVE increase in the level of SPENDING that has taken place in just the last 18 months alone! We have an out of control government that put NO brakes on its spending spree and instead massively increased their rate of spending -and did so no matter how loudly the public demanded they STOP. We cannot reward that irresponsible behavior by maintaining that outrageous level of spending and just jack up taxes on those who foot the bill in this country demanding they pay for it and STFU about it! Parasites, if left unchecked -will suck their host dry and kill it. European countries are trying to prevent that death in their own countries right now. The right is trying to prevent that level of parasitism to play out to that level in this country and avoid those death throes entirely. But the left is demanding the hosts open their veins even wider so they can be bled dry at an even faster rate. And even if doing so takes us down that very same path we see being played out in Europe and the ONLY possible conclusion! Either the left is really stupid and believes imitating Europe will surely result in something different from what we see happening there -or that is actually the outcome they seek here too.

In fact both of those are true -depending on whether you are talking to one of the many useful idiots with no critical thinking skills and only capable of parroting the propaganda they unquestioningly swallowed - or those who wield power and constantly seek to wield even greater power and have a game plan to get there. I've read that game plan.

hostage Synonym

LINK

We lost manufacturing jobs to China indirectly because products that used to be made here or elsewhere are being made in China and it's because of several reasons:

1. Unions have forced up the price of manufacturing because of their demands for wage increases.

2. Unions have forced up the price of manufacturing because of expensive benefit packages that are included in their contracts with manufacturers.

3. Democrats forced up the minimum wage nearly doubling it in just a few years.

4. Everyone could see that buying from China was cheaper then making it here because of higher taxes, higher costs, higher everything....thanks to government and unions.

Most of what is made in China used to be made in factories that were at one time in the US. Anyone who has worked in one, like myself, can tell you that a factory often is hazardous to your health. I caught a case of Chemical Pneumonia while working in one of these wonderful places that seems to recur like clockwork every winter. Bad air, hearing destroying noise levels, constantly repetitive motions that cause stress injuries, not to mention the presence of heavy machinery that can cut off limbs and kill you if you're not careful. This is why Ergonomics became such a big word in factories around the country. OHSA started coming down on companies. China doesn't give flying-f about Ergonomics and OHSA.

Bush oversaw an increase of millions of jobs during his two terms. That means that many of those dangerous factory jobs moved to other areas of the economy. If you wanted to you could have complained about all of those jobs being too dangerous to Americans. Now China has to deal with the health hazards involved. It may sound like spin but to be honest.....when it comes to talking to liberals and progressives it's all spin anyway.

So we were holding people hostage by fighting to prevent taxes rising on all Americans? How dare we fight for the American people! We are forcing the Democrats to actually do something that benefits the people, or at least doesn't harm them like the Democrats wanted.

The only reason Obama is going along with this is because he wants his base angry. He wants them taking to the streets and becoming violent. He was hoping the Tea Party would do it. But we aren't a violent group of people. So he is trying to stir up the people he knows are violent.

End game: He seizes more power.

Violence by anyone is going to be used to justify him seizing more power. There is only one way to stop it. When the violence comes. Dont become frightened and run to the government. Stand up and dont take it. Turn the other cheek. Self sufffering is the key.

Take a hint:

If you wish to be taken seriously, knock the tired Nazi references.

That goes for folks of all political persuasions.

Sometimes Nazi references are relevant. This isn't one of them. But occasionally they are. Because sadly, totalitarians do exist. Revolutionaries do exist. We can ignore them all we want. We can pretend they arent there. But sooner or later we have to admit that they are there.

The key is not to be swept up in emotionalism and focus on real legitimate comparisons. Such as in policies, rather than name calling.

The class war heats up.

Despite the fact that we're in a mess, I can't help but think that its a good thing that we are finally seeing it for what it is.

Tax laws are the front line of the CLASS WAR, folks.

None of this is about HIM. Everything he has done since taking office has been about the people. He caved for the unemployed and the middle class tax payers.
Take the blind folds off and see and make sense of it all. He had not choice. It was "damned if he do and damned if he don't"

I liked him best when he would just show up sometimes and vote Present. God I miss those days. How much did he pay for that Senate Seat??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see the whiney childish ignorant parrots are out in force.

Nazi terrorists?

Fuckin bunch of worms that are scared that big daddy gubmit is gonna close his wallet.

If you really are a little old lady, you are long over due for growing up.

It will not be AQ that destroys America.

It will be the Republican Party.

Bush got it started, now they want to finish us off.

Isnt that cute, no reponsibility taken for your sides votes.

Hack!!!!

Forum List

Back