An American Hero that is receiving death threats because of trump's words

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Here is only one person whose life has been threatened because trump is spreading false and dangerous lies about the election security. But as disturbing as the lies are, even more troubling is the silence from the republican party. They will be complicit when someone is hurt of dies.

Stop being so dramatic. I saw no threats of violence being made...
Armed crowds gathered outside of someone's home isn't a threat of violence?

It certainly could be considered that, yes.

Of course, I was referring to something completely different.

Try to keep up, Schmendrick...

What hero?

I didn't say anything about any hero...
OP did.

What threat did the OP make?
Oh, FFS!

Here's what the OP said:

"Here is only one person whose life has been threatened because trump is spreading false and dangerous lies about the election security. But as disturbing as the lies are, even more troubling is the silence from the republican party. They will be complicit when someone is hurt of dies."

Where's the threat of violence?

Actually no. But maybe democrats should have had some foresight and known that watching the MSM/left defend the "peaceful protests" that went on for the better part of the summer would have repercussions. Maybe they should burn a few buildings.

What do you consider threats of violence? Maybe a noose at his front door would do it. you people are such Hypocrites...

What do you consider threats of violence? Maybe a noose at his front door would do it. you people are such Hypocrites...

Hey, dumbfuck, I was responding to someone who said YOU were making threats of violence. I asked where those threats, allegedly made by you, were, because I didn't see any.

Pull your head out of your ass and try to comprehend what the fuck you're reading...

Hey, dumbfuck, I was responding to someone who said YOU were making threats of violence. I asked where those threats, allegedly made by you, were, because I didn't see any.

Pull your head out of your ass and try to comprehend what the fuck you're reading...

I guess I should say Thanks!....So THANKS!;)

Forum List

Back