Short Video Surfaces Revealing Why LtCol Vindman Stabbed Trump In The Back

These are little things that people who have served know but outsiders haven't a clue about.

It's why sometimes when you look at a politician's record, who said he was active-duty, or look at his awards, you can pretty much tell what he or she has done and how good they are at their job while serving. Course any enlisted man knows that officers take courses to pad their promotion resume. They have the minimum requirements for advancement, then there's those that go way beyond the call of duty and volunteer for schools and job classifications. I didn't really start climbing in rank till I volunteered for tough classifications. I made E7 by the time I had 9 years in the Army. I would have had to switch my MOS anyway to get there in my old job, because it maxed out at E6. I advanced quickly because I was filling a slot that most people couldn't or wouldn't fill.

My old classification was 36L, which had a couple of slots working in the White House. I would have been working with that putz Vindman. If I had pulled the stunt he pulled I would have spent time in Leavenworth. I spent only 2 years in the Army but my records proved I had served as a Recruit the job of a SGT Rank of E6 as the Platoon Sgt. I was lucky the CO picked me for that job at the time of severe Cadre shortages to do those jobs. I was not the only one. The other platoon Sgts were all Recruits too. They never told me why we all got chosen. But at my unit in Germany they knew of this. I got fast tracked as a Recruit into being a PFC. And since I did not have the time required for the rank, it was pulled back and nobody mentioned to me of the temporary promotion. I was considered a good enough acting Platoon Sgt that I was picked with another man in the same unit to go to the leadership school at Monterey, CA. There I joined others who also got the same deals. The Army I was in functioned pretty much as a dictatorship over the unit members anyway. Say the CO gave an order!!!! We obeyed. We truly were under an established authority. When an E7 told his men to do this or that, they better do what he told them.
E7 by 9 years means you did a very good job. Vindman was done. He would have had higher rank had he been better as you and I admit.

Last edited:
When I retired they were making it mandatory retirement for anyone who didn't make E7 before 20 years.
Some of these poor officers just joined States guards and later got more rank. Al M was first an EM in the pre WW2 navy who managed with his degree to apply to be an officer and got the rank. When WW2 ended of course, his time in rank was not really long and they wanted to cut back on the military anyway. Al told me he joined as an officer, forget the rank, a state military unit and retired as a Commander. My experience with him was after he was out of the units and was an appraiser. He had a grumpy nature. And his appraisals needed my help. But generally his appraisals were okay.

Some of these poor officers just joined States guards and later got more rank. Al M was first an EM in the pre WW2 navy who managed with his degree to apply to be an officer and got the rank. When WW2 ended of course, his time in rank was not really long and they wanted to cut back on the military anyway. Al told me he joined as an officer, forget the rank, a state military unit and retired as a Commander. My experience with him was after he was out of the units and was an appraiser. He had a grumpy nature. And his appraisals needed my help. But generally his appraisals were okay.
You could be pretty much useless and be guaranteed Major if you were a West Pointer.
OCS was a different story,

You could be pretty much useless and be guaranteed Major if you were a West Pointer.
OCS was a different story,
Well, OCS was trained as leaders but they would not necessarily be high ranking officers. My CO in Germany began in Korea as the same job I had for him. He told me he was an experienced company Clerk there in Korea. We did not talk a lot about his career. But after he retired from a teaching job in the USA, he moved to TX due to good home prices. I knew him in 1962-63 working for him and when he retired he said he was a Lt. Col.
This officer was my CO early on in Germany.

Well, OCS was trained as leaders but they would not necessarily be high ranking officers. My CO in Germany began in Korea as the same job I had for him. He told me he was an experienced company Clerk there in Korea. We did not talk a lot about his career. But after he retired from a teaching job in the USA, he moved to TX due to good home prices. I knew him in 1962-63 working for him and when he retired he said he was a Lt. Col.
This officer was my CO early on in Germany.
He's wearing the old paratrooper's flash on his pussy cap. That's what they gave us when we went to Air Borne School. We also whore them until we got our Berets. We never wore the Maroon Beret in the Q course.

VINDMAN: Many people forget is that Col. Alexander Vindman was listening in on Trump's call with Zelensky when the president asked Ukraine to get to the bottom of what really happened with Biden and Burisma. Vindman, a staunch critic of Trump, worried that the investigation might expose Joe Biden's malfeasance in Ukraine. As a military officer, Vindman was required to remain apolitical, and leaking the contents of a diplomatic call was a serious violation of law. Worse is the fact that Vindman mischaracterized the call when he described it to his NSC colleague Eric Ciaramella, who then repeated the mischaracterization when he leaked its contents to Rep. Adam Schiff. Trump's saving grace was his unprecedented decision to release the official State Department transcription of the call—something Vindman could not have foreseen.For instance, Vindman claimed Trump said, “I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it.” The transcript revealed Trump actually said, "There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.”Vindman also claimed that Trump made a clear threat, implying that if Zelensky did not comply with his demands, the U.S. would withhold military aid. The transcript showed Trump actually said, “I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time.”Vindman's lies and exaggerations protected Joe Biden from a Ukrainian-led investigation of his involvement with Burisma and gave the Democrats an excuse to impeach President Trump.Today, Vindman is claiming that President Trump forced him out of the Army. The truth is that Col. Vindman retired from the Army after 21 years, receiving his full retirement and benefits. This was his choice. After leaving the Army, he decided to become a Ukraine war profiteer by forming Trident International LLC.Vindman pitched a $12 million contract proposal to establish a Weapons Systems Sustainment Center in Ukraine. This center aims to enhance Ukraine's capabilities to repair and maintain military equipment by acting as a logistical midpoint between NATO weapons and Ukrainian forces. Vindman and his company secured enough private funding to launch a pilot project, focusing on embedding contractors with Ukrainian units near the front lines to provide logistical support and training. Although the Biden administration has expressed reluctance to have American contractors on the ground, the project has continued with the approval of the Ukrainian government, and efforts are being made to recruit non-American mercenaries as well.Now, Vindman is pleading poverty and asking for your help. The fact of the matter is that he's lucky he wasn't prosecuted for violating the law and his oath. While all suspects, including Vindman, are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, he is very lucky that Biden thinks he's above the law.

9:57 AM · Jul 5, 2024
·
2.7M
Views

Related posts

David Denend

Do you really think Trump is that stupid?

He's also committed treason.

If I ever got my hands on him, the only thing beating him to the hospital would be the headlights of the ambulance carrying him.
He would whip your butt with one hand. Then his twin, also a retired colonel, would whip you with the other hand.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
He would whip your butt with one hand. Then his twin, also a retired colonel, would whip you with the other hand.
RLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1aaaaaaabbbbb.gif

Forum List

Back