Can you fight ?

Thankfully, I've never been in such a life-threatening situation and so right now I really can't answer the question especially when no two pictures are exactly alike. There are a lot of different circumstances to consider.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Fighting (hands-on/improvised weapons) in my former line of work was unavoidable and when it happened it happened real fuckin' quick.

LOL....I had a convict hit me upside the head with an ironing board once, completely out of the blue.....Once I got my wits back about me I damn near beat him to death with a metal trash can lid.....It was the only thing handy at the time. ;)

I learned both a disturbing and comforting fact about myself.....I'll hurt you anyway I can till you are no longer a threat. It's "teeth, hair, and eyeballs" when it's on, don't expect any quarter.

There's no such thing as a fair fight when your life's on the line.
Did you work in a prison

Thankfully, I've never been in such a life-threatening situation and so right now I really can't answer the question especially when no two pictures are exactly alike. There are a lot of different circumstances to consider.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have been in fights but nothing life threatening.
I usually walk away 75 percent of time

I am ok with stand up and ground fighting
Like average in both !!
I was getting ok until my lower back went to hell

But if I see a knife or a hand gun it’s terrifying to me .

A shotgun and I would pass out 😟😟

A shotgun would be the worst

What is your skills

PS .. I never used a gun or knife in my life but a .22
I'm 80 so if someone comes after me they are going to experience a lead enema.

Forum List

Back