🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Micro stamping, just another anti-gun tactic

Microstamping is a farce. All I have to do is replace the firing pin and the records are no longer up to date. Takes about ten minutes. Relatively cheap, too.
Just one scrape with a file does the same thing...

Serial numbers aren't good enough? What the hell is micro stamping anyway? If the garden variety liberal was really interested in tracking guns used in crimes they might consider something known as "Operation Fast and Furious" that sent thousands of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels. Isn't it logical to indict former president Hussein Obama for the murder of a Border Patrol agent who was killed with one of the Fast/Furious weapons that had Obama's name on it??

Last edited:
In my law enforcement career, I never solved a case through fingerprints, nor was I aware of anyone that did.

After reading this I can't take anything the person says as serious.

Perhaps you should attempt your own argument which is what you are supposed to do anyway.
Why? With DNA, finger prints are not that important.

Isn't this onerous to the right of gun ownership ... where gun ownership is constitutionally protected? ... nevermind the 2nd Amendment, I have Article I, Section 6 of the Michigan State Constitution:

"Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state."

No mention of medical waivers ... my understanding is this language appears in 44 of the 50 State Constitutions ... so this only works in California ...

Is taking guns away from Californians such a bad idea? ...

Joey does not care. He wants guns limited to the rich, the well-connected, criminals, and police.

I agree, let's make it hard for those people to get guns.

You don't actually want that.

No, guy, here's the mistake.

Joker Holmes can buy a gun.

Because a DOCTOR did not do her job!

Awake the Rapper can buy a gun.

Because THE POLICE fucked up. They didn't actually do their jobs.

That nut at VA Tech can buy a gun.

Poorly worded Federal and VA laws, already changed.

Nicholas Cruz can buy a gun and shoot up his old school.

Expelled, should have been locked in a mental ward, but someone dropped the ball.

This is the mistake.

Not a bunch of legalistic nonsense that flies in the face of fucking common sense.

Bla, bla, bla.

Joey does not care. He wants guns limited to the rich, the well-connected, criminals, and police.

You don't actually want that.

Because a DOCTOR did not do her job!

Because THE POLICE fucked up. They didn't actually do their jobs.

Poorly worded Federal and VA laws, already changed.

Expelled, should have been locked in a mental ward, but someone dropped the ball.

Bla, bla, bla.
DItchweed, the very fact you are running around free is an example of why "lock up the crazies" isn't an option.

But not giving them guns should be.

DItchweed, the very fact you are running around free is an example of why "lock up the crazies" isn't an option.

But not giving them guns should be.
Look, Joey, we get it: you dream of being in charge of the NKVD, and declaring anyone who disagrees with you "crazy." Sorry, Lavernty, that's not how it works!

Our gun control laws from 40 years ago were perfectly acceptable and fine as they were. We don't need any laws beyond those if we have a society of decent people.

Which would we all want?

1 a country with heavily regulated gun laws?

2 a country that doesn't need heavily regulated gun laws because we don't allow the few people that use guns to hurt people like dopeheads, criminals and crazy people to be in our society?

Me personally? I pick number 2 because I'd rather live in a country that doesn't need gun control because that country takes people who would use guns to hurt others and remove them from the society.

More gun control doesn't make us safer, removing people who make things unsafe is what makes us safe.

Our gun control laws from 40 years ago were perfectly acceptable and fine as they were. We don't need any laws beyond those if we have a society of decent people.

Which would we all want?

1 a country with heavily regulated gun laws?

2 a country that doesn't need heavily regulated gun laws because we don't allow the few people that use guns to hurt people like dopeheads, criminals and crazy people to be in our society?

Me personally? I pick number 2 because I'd rather live in a country that doesn't need gun control because that country takes people who would use guns to hurt others and remove them from the society.

More gun control doesn't make us safer, removing people who make things unsafe is what makes us safe.
We already lock up 2 million people, more than any country in the world, including Communist China.

If guns and prisons made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rates in the free world, not the highest.

The problem with gun laws from 40 years ago is you didn't have a gun industry intent on selling guns to maniacs.

You see, the big change happened when the gun industry changed its focus from hunting weapons to handguns and assault rifles. That meant selling to people they shouldn't be selling to create an atmosphere of fear.

Forum List

Back