An insight into the left-wing mindset

I guess that's fair, if that's really the case.

So, follow up question. Do you think women who enter politics are unnatural?
Jesus. You're looking for an argument. I said there's a natural inclination for women to be with their kids, that doesn't mean all women are the same.

I'm sorry if that made you feel defensive, it was an honest question. So, there are women who enter politics, even though they have kids, and they don't spend all day with said children.

Do you think she's unnatural?
You didn't make me feel defensive, no need to make shit up. You don't have any power over me. Nor am I interested in answering your questions different ways until you find a satisfactory one. I can't understand it for you.

I guess. I didn't think you answered the question in the first place. You're the one who brought up what's natural.
Apparently you have no clue what is.

You're right, I don't. When someone tries to tell me what's "normal" or "natural," I run the other way.

I am who I am whether it's normal or not.

I love when left-wing politicians and celebrities accidentally speak the truth. It illustrates what that ideology is all about when it happens (ie lies, lies, and more lies). Here is Hitlery Clinton stating she is "finally free to speak her mind".

Uh....Hitlery? You were not only always free to "speak your mind" - as a candidate you had a responsibility to the voters to speak your mind. But of course, she was never interested in showing the American people what she stood for and then allowing them to decide for themselves whether or not she was the right person for the job. She was only interested in winning at all costs. This just reaffirms her repulsive "I have one position for the public, and then I have my real position behind closed doors" approach to being a politician.

Hillary Clinton says she’s finally ‘free to speak her mind’ — conservatives have a field day with it

Trump is incapable of telling the truth even accidentally.
This thread isn't about Trump, snowflake.
Why are righties so obsessed with Hillary?

US has never had a female president.
What a dumb comment. How many women have even run for president? Very few.
And let's face it, for women to be heard in politics they have to fight trice as hard as a man.
Let's face it - that's a total lie and a lame excuse.
Frankly, if she'd been a man with her ideas, she probably would have won Trump.
She had no ideas. If she had been a man, she wouldn't have been in the primaries. In fact, the DNC hacked emails showed that the party stole the nomination for her. It was only because the Dumbocrats thought another "minority" was the key to the White House that she was even in the race.

You think it's a lie that women have had to work theee times as hard as men to have a voice in our government?
Trump worked 10 times harder than Hillary. But you belong to the victim party.

I was looking at the big picture, not the specifics of Trump vs. Clinton. Women, historically, have had to fight to get representation and a voice in the government. Even now, you would think that half of Congress would be women, based on the population.
Why would I think that? You are living in the 70s. Women tend to gravitate towards jobs that give them family time, dragging kids around politicking isn't going to provide much. How come half the posters here aren't female?
Now it's you who's dragging behind time.

Why are righties so obsessed with Hillary?
Because she is the quintessential left-wing ideologue. She embodies everything about the left: greed, selfishness, hypocrisy, ignorance, pathological dishonesty, etc.

Here is a woman who wails about the "evil" 1% while wearing $20,000 pants suits.

Jesus. You're looking for an argument. I said there's a natural inclination for women to be with their kids, that doesn't mean all women are the same.

I'm sorry if that made you feel defensive, it was an honest question. So, there are women who enter politics, even though they have kids, and they don't spend all day with said children.

You didn't make me feel defensive, no need to make shit up. You don't have any power over me. Nor am I interested in answering your questions different ways until you find a satisfactory one. I can't understand it for you.

I guess. I didn't think you answered the question in the first place. You're the one who brought up what's natural.

You're right, I don't. When someone tries to tell me what's "normal" or "natural," I run the other way.

You can run from nature if you want, I don't care. Normal people recognize commonalities in nature, you can't because political forces have stripped you of the ability.

What a dumb comment. How many women have even run for president? Very few.
Let's face it - that's a total lie and a lame excuse.
She had no ideas. If she had been a man, she wouldn't have been in the primaries. In fact, the DNC hacked emails showed that the party stole the nomination for her. It was only because the Dumbocrats thought another "minority" was the key to the White House that she was even in the race.

You think it's a lie that women have had to work theee times as hard as men to have a voice in our government?
Trump worked 10 times harder than Hillary. But you belong to the victim party.

I was looking at the big picture, not the specifics of Trump vs. Clinton. Women, historically, have had to fight to get representation and a voice in the government. Even now, you would think that half of Congress would be women, based on the population.
Why would I think that? You are living in the 70s. Women tend to gravitate towards jobs that give them family time, dragging kids around politicking isn't going to provide much. How come half the posters here aren't female?
Now it's you who's dragging behind time.
Is that a parable?

It's funny listening to the thief claim he was "robbed" because the homeowner kept some of their own money in the bank instead of under their mattress. :laugh:

Snowflake...nobody stole from you. You steal from others.
I believe a Patriot like you would have no objections to sending your entire paycheck to the Pentagon to keep you safe LOL

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh
But when the taxman comes to the door
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes

Once again, Burton W. Kanter is going to have his day in court.

One of Chicago's most prominent-and controversial-tax attorneys is heading to trial in U.S. Tax Court here next month to defend almost 10 years worth of transactions, with more than $10 million in back taxes and penalties at stake.

As one of the nation's leading experts on the use of trusts and other ways to avoid taxes-a subject on which he lectures at the University of Chicago law school-Mr. Kanter has helped numerous wealthy Americans set up complicated arrangements of trusts and other entities to reduce their taxes.

However, the Internal Revenue Service has challenged several of the deals he has structured for clients, such as Chicago's Pritzker family-owners of the Hyatt Corp. hotel chain-and several in the entertainment industry, including musician John Fogerty, leader of Creedence Clearwater Revival.

Crain's Chicago Business

It ain't me, it ain't me, I'm no fortunate son..........

I'm living in the '70s?

Women have a lot more choices than "dragging kids along" while doing a job.

Honestly, what do you think the ratio of men to women is on this site?
I don't see many women here, more than most forums though. I damn sure isn't representative of the population.

But you missed the point, most women don't want to be separated from their family that much. There's nothing these days stopping them if they really want politics. So the reasons are natural, not any oppression.

Any question that contains the word "unnatural" is not an honest question. It's a trick question, loaded down with a metric shit-ton of connotations and insinuations.

Say, rather, that she's unusual.

Speaking of left-wing mindsets, I have acquired an online stalker. This genius apparently spends his time haunting the FB pages of conservative groups he doesn't like, fixates on a person, and then goes to THEIR FB page and cuts-and-pastes foulmouthed, incoherent rants in the comments of every single post, whether it relates to politics or not. It seems to be the social media version of Black Lives Matters congregating outside of people's private homes to shout slogans and harass them. I'm not sure if this cretin has an actual plan in mind, like trying to harass and intimidate me into changing what I post or limiting who can see it or whatever, or if he's just like an incontinent stray dog, spraying his bodily wastes everywhere he goes.

Remember back before the left completely lost its collective mind, and we lived in a society that respected the freedom of others to express opinions and understood the difference between appropriate behavior and being an ass napkin? I have a feeling that I will be telling my grandchildren stories about that time in the same way that I tell them fairy tales, because it is gone, gone, gone. You leftists should be so proud of the charming, classy Brave New World you're helping to create.

Statists have hijacked the left. They are liberal no more. That ideology only appeals to two types, the power mad that want to control your every breath and the masses of immature idiots they use to fulfill their goals. The punks have been mass produced with allies in media, education and all forms of entertainment.

What used to he valued is now scorned. Individualism, self reliance, work ethics, morality. All way to the wayside of feeling good about one's self. Political correctness, hyper sensitivity to the social agenda, worshiping the collective. All that creates the kind of non thinking emotional amoral types that post here, engage in online bullying and other cowardly acts that won't hurt them.

Freedom of speech is one thing but laws should be made so it's much easier to sue those that defame or slander you.

You can run from nature if you want, I don't care. Normal people recognize commonalities in nature, you can't because political forces have stripped you of the ability.

I missed this little gem.

Do you know what the words "natural" and "normal" are used for?

Social control.

I'm not playing.

I'm living in the '70s?

Women have a lot more choices than "dragging kids along" while doing a job.

Honestly, what do you think the ratio of men to women is on this site?
I don't see many women here, more than most forums though. I damn sure isn't representative of the population.

But you missed the point, most women don't want to be separated from their family that much. There's nothing these days stopping them if they really want politics. So the reasons are natural, not any oppression.

Any question that contains the word "unnatural" is not an honest question. It's a trick question, loaded down with a metric shit-ton of connotations and insinuations.

Unusual is a good word. Thank you. I agree, the words "normal" and "natural" are loaded words. I hope Iceweasel read your post. I only used "unnatural" because he used the word "natural."

Thanks for your considered reply.

Social control.

I'm not playing.
I'm not a liberal so I don't do social engineering. What you missed is what normal people call reality. Us normal folks know that boy bunnies and girl bunnies get together and that's how little bunnies are made. In the animal kingdom motherhood is common this way and the mothers have similar traits, such as nurturing, raising the offspring, etc.

That gem you can't see because you have been hypnotized by leftists and can no longer see the obvious.

Unusual is a good word. Thank you. I agree, the words "normal" and "natural" are loaded words. I hope Iceweasel read your post. I only used "unnatural" because he used the word "natural."

Thanks for your considered reply.
I used the word natural because you are oblivious to nature.

Social control.

I'm not playing.

No, you're just wrong.

Forgive me for resorting to the dictionary, since I know you leftists apparently don't own any yourselves.

"Natural" has a lot of definitions and uses. In the sense that Ice is using it, it means "being in accordance with or determined by nature". As in, Nature instills a maternal instinct in women in general in order to perpetuate the species. Now, you can attach a value judgement to that simple statement of scientific fact if you insist, and get your panties all in a ruffle of outrage because you hate your own biology. But it says more about you than it does about reality.

"Normal" also has a lot of definitions and uses. In this case, it means "according with, constituting, or not deviating from a norm, rule, or principle". In other words, the way things most often are. Again, you can project emotions onto this however much you want, but that's still your issue, not anyone else's.

So, as I said, it is more accurate - and less judgement-laden - to describe women who behave differently from the most common way as "unusual", rather than "unnatural". And since we both know that you phrased your question the way you did for the precise purpose of trying to trap Ice into appearing to insult or attack such women, I stand by my statement that there was nothing "simple" about your trick question.

Like I said, I'm not playing. I am past the point where I apologize for my being, and I do not consider "normality" when I choose my behavior.

Like I said, I'm not playing. I am past the point where I apologize for my being, and I do not consider "normality" when I choose my behavior.
That's your prerogative but you are pretending there are no norms or natural order. Humans have known/accepted it since day one for all these thousands of years but suddenly the left would have us believe things like gender is a state of mind rather than biology.

That's your prerogative but you are pretending there are no norms or natural order. Humans have known/accepted it since day one for all these thousands of years but suddenly the left would have us believe things like gender is a state of mind rather than biology.

Things that are unusual can still be "normal." Unless you consider left-handedness "abnormal."

Cecilie, as much as she tried to run away from it, had an excellent point. But it's not just "unnatural" and "abnormal" that are the loaded words. They are loaded because their root words have come to have values judgments attached to them, too.

Things that are unusual can still be "normal." Unless you consider left-handedness "abnormal."

Cecilie, as much as she tried to run away from it, had an excellent point. But it's not just "unnatural" and "abnormal" that are the loaded words. They are loaded because their root words have come to have values judgments attached to them, too.
More semantics. You seem to need to put words in people's mouths so you can argue. We went from gender to left handedness. Those are the same to you?

You are the one equating what's unnatural to mammals to which hand you prefer. That's called a reach.

Forum List

Back