And...another assassination request by another lefty college professor....

My question would be - why does he have a university teaching job? It's not like he teaches anything of use beyond a community center-level personal interest class.

Once again liberal non-humans prove the only language they understand is violence. Why don't these mental/moral menials get cancer already? They already have cancer of the soul. These are macroviruses in vaguely humanoid form and should be seen as such as they bathe in the urine-colored glow of their own egos.

Man, many of you Trumpsters wished McCain would die after he voted against Trumpcare.
Any of you folks want to explain the difference between some crazy lefties wishes and yours?
In the eyes of normal folks, both wishes are absolutely fucked.

Man, many of you Trumpsters wished McCain would die after he voted against Trumpcare.
Any of you folks want to explain the difference between some crazy lefties wishes and yours?

It's all we heard during President Obama's tenure.

It's different now, though. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It's all we heard during President Obama's tenure.

It's different now, though. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I never wished slime obama would die. I wished President Putin would come and chain obama to the back of a pick up truck. Drag him around the Capitol a few times.

Forum List

Back