and God made a Liberal

Not a liberal, but anyone who believes in magic or fairy tales (religion), mindless is truly ironic.

Also don't Christians (assuming you're one) say that god loves all his children? It figures, Christians aren't known for consistency.

Not a liberal, but anyone who believes in magic or fairy tales (religion), mindless is truly ironic.

Also don't Christians (assuming you're one) say that god loves all his children? It figures, Christians aren't known for consistency.

I am not very religious, but were does it say he doesn't love them. He can still love his mistakes :razz:

I am not very religious, but were does it say he doesn't love them. He can still love his mistakes :razz:

Yeah, like the birth defects, terminally ill children and starving children around the world. God loves them so much, he let's them die early.

Yeah, like the birth defects, terminally ill children and starving children around the world. God loves them so much, he let's them die early.

I guess he makes all kinds of mistakes... You can throw mindless Libs in the pile.

Forum List

Back