🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

And Now, For Some Feel Good News

I'm going to change my name to Charity

I had my good news for the day . . .

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 1.02.55 PM.png

And look . . . no one even notices nor cares.

I read this article and it helped me to smile.

So I am sharing it with the board in hopes that it helps others to smile.

That would be nice. . .

. . . but I tend not to believe anything manufactured by the government and corporations anymore.

It could be true, or it could be a stunt to increase ratings, of both the game show and the morning show. And this, of course, will lead to far more Ad revenue than the paltry amount that was given to charity.

Who the hell knows what is real anymore. If you want to believe so bad, b/c, we have all seen your posts, you believe what ever the establishment tells you is truth, you go right on ahead.

If you believe anything that the corporations feed to you on TEE VEE? IMO? You are a sucker.

Some poor schlep donates all his money while the lovely billionaires in america hoard every last cent. Makes sense.

I read this article and it helped me to smile. So I am sharing it with the board in hopes that it helps others to smile.
If you want to believe so bad, b/c, we have all seen your posts, you believe what ever the establishment tells you is truth

Except when that establishment ISN'T coming from the Far Left.
Well. . . that's all part of the game, isn't it?

A fact can be told by the establishment and spun in so many different ways, that in the end, truth is largely dependent upon the POV of who is telling it, or what the consumer of the news as to who wishes truth to be?

Is partial truth a lie? :dunno:

So. . . yeah, I suppose, in a way, you are right.

iu

iu

I wish people could just enjoy good news.

Oh well.

I read this article and it helped me to smile.

So I am sharing it with the board in hopes that it helps others to smile.

That would be nice. . .

. . . but I tend not to believe anything manufactured by the government and corporations anymore.

It could be true, or it could be a stunt to increase ratings, of both the game show and the morning show. And this, of course, will lead to far more Ad revenue than the paltry amount that was given to charity.

Who the hell knows what is real anymore. If you want to believe so bad, b/c, we have all seen your posts, you believe what ever the establishment tells you is truth, you go right on ahead.

If you believe anything that the corporations feed to you on TEE VEE? IMO? You are a sucker.
He indeed believes everything the corporations tell him like so many other sheep in America.

Forum List

Back