And So It Begins...

Yeah, ain't gonna happen.

^^^
New ultra lib mantra.
Political reality dummy. You don't have the votes for anything besides a bill declaring mommy to be the best person ever, which Obama wouldn't veto in the first place.

:lmao:

I'm out here in political reality, you on the other hand haven't been paying attention.

The hell I haven't you little shit. I've been watching this game for decades.

Get off your ass and play the game idiot. I have and still am in the game.
I watch the game now. That war is for those who actually have skin in the game and since they are batfucked they are mostly banging their heads against the wall thinking change is possible.

Dems who failed to separate from the Prez paid the price last month and are now watching from the grandstands. Mary Landrieu's crushing defeat was the exclamation point on the 2014 election results. Don't think for a minute those who must stand for reelection in 2016 didn't notice. Survival is a far more powerful motivator than party labels and loyalties. Stay tuned.
:biggrin:

Ten safe and uncompetitive seats? Yeah, I'm sure they're shaking in their tighty whities. And how many seats must the GOP defend if the Dems have only ten?

Seemingly there is almost no where to go but up when you're on the bottom but to the individuals involved their reelection may be dear enough to them to consider breaking ranks. Bottom line? Dems may convince Obama to ditch the veto pen to save them from Landrieu's fate.
Breaking ranks to do what exactly? And the veto pen is on Obama, only. The farther they are from him the better off they'll be since he can't help them in the slightest. America now wants a new guy, they always do at this stage.

By your response I'd say you not only didn't understand that article, you haven't understood a word of our conversation. Sorry 'bout that. I'll use smaller words.
The link was bad and it wouldn't have mattered a damn anyway. Learn American Politics!

Talking out of both sides of your mouth now, I see...

Dems who failed to separate from the Prez paid the price last month and are now watching from the grandstands. Mary Landrieu's crushing defeat was the exclamation point on the 2014 election results. Don't think for a minute those who must stand for reelection in 2016 didn't notice. Survival is a far more powerful motivator than party labels and loyalties. Stay tuned.

Ten safe and uncompetitive seats? Yeah, I'm sure they're shaking in their tighty whities. And how many seats must the GOP defend if the Dems have only ten?

Seemingly there is almost no where to go but up when you're on the bottom but to the individuals involved their reelection may be dear enough to them to consider breaking ranks. Bottom line? Dems may convince Obama to ditch the veto pen to save them from Landrieu's fate.
Breaking ranks to do what exactly? And the veto pen is on Obama, only. The farther they are from him the better off they'll be since he can't help them in the slightest. America now wants a new guy, they always do at this stage.
Nope, same side always, reality.

^^^
New ultra lib mantra.
Political reality dummy. You don't have the votes for anything besides a bill declaring mommy to be the best person ever, which Obama wouldn't veto in the first place.

I'm out here in political reality, you on the other hand haven't been paying attention.

From what I've seen of your posts you clearly haven't learned a thing.

... Just what do you think there is to learn...

Nothing. There's nothing a pompous jackass could possibly learn but don't worry your little (pin)head about it.

Nothing. There's nothing a pompous jackass could possibly learn but don't worry your little (pin)head about it.
You mean there's nothing you can teach because you don't know a fucking thing. Got that part already.

As predicted, Dems who must stand for reelection in 2016 have begun separating their ships from that of our lame-duck prez. Look for more to come and even the possibility of some veto overrides:
"In speeches, negotiations and congressional hearing several high-profile Democrats are disregarding the White House in ways large and small. The White House has responded with an extraordinary veto threat while Obama has made a round of calls to liberal Democrats urging them to stand up against their own leadership."
<absurdly long link deleted>

How simple it must be to live in the comic book where political party-sanship is worshiped and historical patterns can be ignored.

Check the results and the "fallout" from the last second-term midterm and how that POTUS became "toxic".

Eerie huh?
Who knew.

You are so far removed, you don't even sense when it is getting even worse.
First you stated it will never happen, then you stated of course they will move away.

By your response I'd say you not only didn't understand that article, you haven't understood a word of our conversation. Sorry 'bout that. I'll use smaller words.

The link was bad and it wouldn't have mattered a damn anyway. Learn American Politics!

Obama congressional Dems show cracks in unity - St. Joseph News-Press and FOX 26 KNPN Ap

Tissy fits are not very becoming, you know.

You mean there's nothing you can teach because you don't know a fucking thing. Got that part already.

First you stated it will never happen, then you stated of course they will move away.

Worse how? Yes, they will move away since he can do them no good. No, they won't be overriding his veto. You don't have the votes. Got it now?

You'll be lucky if you can even get anything to his desk. Dreaming of overriding his veto is just that, a dream.

Obama congressional Dems show cracks in unity - St. Joseph News-Press and FOX 26 KNPN Ap
Who cares? No one! They can vote for every GOP piece of crap they like, knowing Obama will veto it. Learn fucking politics!

That was before much of America realized they were being lied to...
As predicted, Dems who must stand for reelection in 2016 have begun separating their ships from that of our lame-duck prez. Look for more to come and even the possibility of some veto overrides:
"In speeches, negotiations and congressional hearing several high-profile Democrats are disregarding the White House in ways large and small. The White House has responded with an extraordinary veto threat while Obama has made a round of calls to liberal Democrats urging them to stand up against their own leadership."

How simple it must be to live in the comic book where political party-sanship is worshiped and historical patterns can be ignored.

Check the results and the "fallout" from the last second-term midterm and how that POTUS became "toxic".

Eerie huh?
Who knew.

Eerie huh?
Who knew.

The point of the article (sorry 'bout the broken link thing) is that self-preservation - not "political party-sanship" - will drive Dems over the next two years and if 2014 is any indicator (see: Mary Landrieu) distancing themselves from our lame-duck Prez and his policies may be their only option.

Only time will tell...
Worse how? Yes, they will move away since he can do them no good. No, they won't be overriding his veto. You don't have the votes. Got it now?

You'll be lucky if you can even get anything to his desk. Dreaming of overriding his veto is just that, a dream.

I watch the game now. That war is for those who actually have skin in the game and since they are batfucked they are mostly banging their heads against the wall thinking change is possible.

Why am I not surprised you can't do two things at one time?

Only time will tell...

Sure thing, you just go right ahead thinking how great your world is going to be starting January. That's a good little boy.

Why would I waste my efforts on shit that can't be fixed? Maybe you're that stupid but I'm not.

Why would I waste my efforts on shit that can't be fixed? Maybe you're that stupid but I'm not.

"Shit" may well get fixed but you and Obama certainly won't enjoy the show.
I know I will.

"Shit" may well get fixed but you and Obama certainly won't enjoy the show.
I know I will.
Jesus, you really do live in a fantasyland.

Forum List

Back