And speaking of technology ...

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
I'm visiting my daughter right now and therefore using her computer. Nifty little PC that is not attached to a desk, CPU, monitor, speakers and hundreds of wires. I don't know what the hell I do when I use this thing, but out of a clear blue I always manage to get my text size to suddenly quadruple itself and can't get it to go back to normal to save my life.

Does this have something to do with me being Polish?

I'm visiting my daughter right now and therefore using her computer. Nifty little PC that is not attached to a desk, CPU, monitor, speakers and hundreds of wires. I don't know what the hell I do when I use this thing, but out of a clear blue I always manage to get my text size to suddenly quadruple itself and can't get it to go back to normal to save my life.

I read that recently the POLISH MAFIA in Buffalo NY disbanded because it went broke.

Apparently the Polish GODFATHER kept giving his victims OFFERS THEY COULDN'T UNDERSTAND!:eek:

horse-head.jpg

I read that recently the POLISH MAFIA in Buffalo NY disbanded because it went broke.

Apparently the Polish GODFATHER kept giving his victims OFFERS THEY COULDN'T UNDERSTAND!:eek:

horse-head.jpg

LOL!!! You have to be able to laugh at yourself ... being Polish is usually my best defense! Buffalo, by the way, is home to my family.

Forum List

Back