And the Obama failures keep Coming- Syria

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
According to Bloomberg News, Obama's failures as POTUS are indeed remarkable. Syria is having their way with Obama in that the Iranians are boosting military support for Assad. All the same time Obama is kissing both their asses in support of them killing Americans.

Breaking News: Obama is a POS

-Geaux

It's just sick. Unfortunately, few liberals have genuine respect for our military and they are nothing but expendable citizens.

It's beyond disgusting to see our sworn enemies get treated so well by the Obama administration. It's obvious whose he sides with.

It's just sick. Unfortunately, few liberals have genuine respect for our military and they are nothing but expendable citizens.

It's beyond disgusting to see our sworn enemies get treated so well by the Obama administration. It's obvious whose he sides with.

your input is vile and dumb. seek help.

it is very likely nobody cares what your opinion of his or her input is. I know i dont

Truth hurts the libtards and their sick support for a dumbass in office who supports terrorists.

it is very likely nobody cares what your opinion of his or her input is. I know i dont
His opinion is worthless.

The thrust of the OP was that Obama's Foreign Policy is in shambles...with Syria the leading example of the point.

Does anybody want to discuss that?

It seems to me that the skirmishes all over the world, which Obama seems to lose or concede, are going to be the wars that his successor will have to fight.

I will pick just one example of this man's incompetency in the office he holds.

He has said just as forcibly as Bush, and pretty much everyone, else that the damn Iranians must not have nuclear weapons.

But, does anybody believe him? Does any body actually believe Obama's policies are going to prevent these Ayatollahs from getting ahold of the means of blowing up Israel and any other Infidels that get in their way?

I wish someone would take the time to go back and read some of the Obama sycophant's posts, right here on this board, back when the New York Times was crowing about how: Obama has made Syria give up its weapons of mass destruction.

Phoooey.

This is Jimmy Carter all over again....but worse. Carter was just a fool. This one we've got now is a fool and a liar.

Last edited:
Some valid topics that we should have a serious 'conversation' about.

-Geaux

So should we bomb iran and Syria? Is this what you're saying?

I don't think any of us have the complete picture to form such an opinion. Unarguably, the lack of exibiting strength on the global scale is coming home to roost.

-Geaux

I don't think any of us have the complete picture to form such an opinion. Unarguably, the lack of exibiting strength on the global scale is coming home to roost.

-Geaux

Actually we do have everything we need to form such an opinion...

Violence = barbarism and a step back for human civilization
Reason and Negotiation = a step forward for human civilization

Let's try reason and negotiation FOR A CHANGE at worst we'll avoid butchering innocent people just because their asinine, bloodthirsty government doesn't agree with our asinine. bloothirsty government. It was certainly encouraging when public opinion (and the scum in Congress) stood up to President Wannabe on his "red line" in Syria and he had to back down from his threats of military action in the Syrian Civil War... we need more of that.

"Military glory,that attractive rainbow, that rises in showers of blood,that serpent's eye, that charms to destroy" -- Abraham Lincoln

-Geaux

Let's try reason and negotiation FOR A CHANGE at worst we'll avoid butchering innocent people just because their asinine, bloodthirsty government doesn't agree with our asinine. bloothirsty government. It was certainly encouraging when public opinion (and the scum in Congress) stood up to President Wannabe on his "red line" in Syria and he had to back down from his threats of military action in the Syrian Civil War... we need more of that.

"Military glory,that attractive rainbow, that rises in showers of blood,that serpent's eye, that charms to destroy" -- Abraham Lincoln

Great idea since it worked so well in the past. <sarcasm :cuckoo:

What it comes down to is just WTF are we, yes I speak collectively, what are we willing to do about it? We are left with a 'It is what it is' standpoint so now we have to deal with it. America no longer exihibits consequences for actions

-Geaux

-Geaux

Works EVERYDAY billions of times over, do you run your life and your relationships via reason and negotiation or via violence and/or the threat of violence?

Does the state exist under different moral standards than you do ?

Works EVERYDAY billions of times over, do you run your life and your relationships via reason and negotiation or via violence and/or the threat of violence?

Does the state exist under different moral standards than you do ?

lol.. Compare personal relationships to the responsibilities associated with being POTUS.

Straw man

-Geaux

The Iranians sure have been working on getting nukes for a long time, are you sure they can?
Syria, yeah that was a good move not bombing them and getting them to give up their WMD's without a fight.

Forum List

Back