CNN And This is Why the Polls Don't Matter

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

Lifted this from the Blaze. It describes just about where I am and I think where the surprise is going to come from in November.

But what is important to this story is the fact that these voters agree with a

key Democratic talking point — that Trump is morally questionable and his criminal proceedings are not great — and yet it doesn't make a difference to them.

CNN found that these voters first supported Mike Pence or Gov. Ron DeSantis in the 2024 Republican primary. But when it became clear that Trump would be the nominee, they threw their support behind him.

The phenomenon will be a major undercurrent in the election because voters are most concerned about the economy and immigration — two issues they trust Trump to handle and blame Biden for worsening.

Lifted this from the Blaze. It describes just about where I am and I think where the surprise is going to come from in November.

key Democratic talking point — that Trump is morally questionable and his criminal proceedings are not great — and yet it doesn't make a difference to them.

CNN found that these voters first supported Mike Pence or Gov. Ron DeSantis in the 2024 Republican primary. But when it became clear that Trump would be the nominee, they threw their support behind him.

The phenomenon will be a major undercurrent in the election because voters are most concerned about the economy and immigration — two issues they trust Trump to handle and blame Biden for worsening.
Who's ANN? :auiqs.jpg:

Dems just won't learn... stop running dislikable people for president... first the tyrant Hillary and now mean heartless Joe Biden...
Teach them a lesson and vote for Trump...

Dems just won't learn... stop running dislikable people for president...

Yep. The Dems won't learn.....

1713452834964.png

However people who find Trump hard to accept will still vote for him over this mess we have running our country today...

However, people who find Biden hard to accept will still vote for him over the mess who wants to run our country today...

See how easy that is? You're a hypocrite and a fraud.

However, people who find Biden hard to accept will still vote for him over the mess who wants to run our country today...

See how easy that is? You're a hypocrite and a fraud.
That's not what the polls are showing.... people know what they will get with Trump because he doesn't gas light us... Who knows what lay ahead with another four years of senile Joe...
WW3?... a depression?... layoffs... Worsening crime?...

Republicans will vote Republican
That is no surprise

The key is independents and moderates

Biden won't even be the nominee.

The Globalists need to replace him while they can still set Newsome Xi and Big Mikey on the ballots

Like convincing you the election was stolen?
No one had to convince me of that... I watched it unfold... with ballot centers blocking windows from poll watchers and counting ballots at night and counties taking a month and a half to count the votes....

Really?
I would love to see your data on that

Forum List

Back