Ann Romney too dignified to say so BUT I'M NOT!!!

So what if most media outlets were pro-Democrat?

Seriously. So what? Somebody tell me why it matters.

Not were are and if you get most of the media taking the side of and supporting one party you get misleading and deceptive coverage of what is happening and what the two parties are really doing.However if you really truly feel that media outlets being pro one way or the other does not matter does that mean we will hear no more complaints about FOX being pro Republican.

Why should the media give credibility to Republican policies and treat them like they are not fucking crazy?

Why should the media give credibility to Republican policies and treat them like they are not fucking crazy?

First your opinion of Republicans does not make it true second it's not about the media giving credibility to the Republicans or the Democrats that is not their job it's about getting the facts about the people and policies they support out to the people in a accurate, honest, and fair manner. If the media is unable or unwilling to do this then what purpose do they serve other than being propaganda ministers?

I wonder how many from Arab owned Fox secretly gave to Obama?

You can't donate secretly, fool. It's a matter of public record.

Someone should inform rdumb that being a 7 percent shareholder which I believe that is the amount the Arab he is referring to owns does not make you the owner of Fox in fact the only Arab owned network I know of in the U.S. would be current TV soon to be Al Jazeera America.

Al Jazeera, isn't that Al Gore's favorite? Should be.

If you need it explained to you, you are too dim and/or too dishonest to bother with.

If you can't tell me why it matters, then you fit the same description.

I want someone to tell me why it's any of your business how a media outlet does its business.

Tell me why you think you're entitled to having media businesses maintain political neutrality.

WTF is wrong with you? Why did Obama take out campaign ads on the TV? Why did Romney? TV influences people you know it and I know it. So they were deluged with negative news from the MSM about Romney and almost all positive about Obama. THAT has to have an effect. And considering that there really wasn't anything wrong with Romney and he actually had a positive track record and considering Obama track record over the last four years it had to have an influence. So if playing dumb is a mistake, then you just made another.

As usual, blame anybody and everybody EXCEPT the candidates.

Fact is, the American voter listened and made a choice.

Quit whining and go watch the MUSLIM ARAB OIL SHEIK-CONTROLED TV station you love so much.

Well there is a flip side as always:

The fact is that the American voter was shamed into being non-racist and made an unfortunate choice by being and voting racist.

Quit gloating and go watch the back-stabbing Jew, Gyorgy Soros supported Communist controlled TV station (MSNBC) you love so much.

Here is the deal with liberals and others who voted for Obama. It obviously had nothing to do with policy because it has dragged the US into the abyss. It had nothing to do with the future because, other the Forward, the Obama campaign was run on attack, attack and attack. Most viscious and dirty campaign I can remember. From making fun of a woman with MS to down right lying about Romney, nothing was below the Obama campaign.

But none of that is it, he won because he is black and the Democrats are, as they always have been, racists. They want to say, look I have a black friend in the WH. They won't treat Obama like a man they treat him as someone they must defend, to protect, to provide for him. It is shameful but I doubt they seriously understand.

If you need it explained to you, you are too dim and/or too dishonest to bother with.

I want someone to tell me why it's any of your business how a media outlet does its business.

Tell me why you think you're entitled to having media businesses maintain political neutrality.

WTF is wrong with you? Why did Obama take out campaign ads on the TV? Why did Romney? TV influences people you know it and I know it. So they were deluged with negative news from the MSM about Romney and almost all positive about Obama. THAT has to have an effect. And considering that there really wasn't anything wrong with Romney and he actually had a positive track record and considering Obama track record over the last four years it had to have an influence. So if playing dumb is a mistake, then you just made another.

Why do you even bother to try?

The only time I have ever seen Liberals complain about the bias of ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN was during the Democratic Primaries and it was those Liberals who were supporting Hillary who were complaining about the way Obama was being kid-gloved.

It was so bad even SNL made fun of it in a skit.

Why do you even bother to try?

The only time I have ever seen Liberals complain about the bias of ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN was during the Democratic Primaries and it was those Liberals who were supporting Hillary who were complaining about the way Obama was being kid-gloved.

It was so bad even SNL made fun of it in a skit.

I realize the futility of trying so I am not really trying I am just throwing it back in their faces. I have found that the only thing that will change a liberals mind is if the programming from the DNC changes. They all talk and quack the same tune.

Someone should inform rdumb that being a 7 percent shareholder which I believe that is the amount the Arab he is referring to owns does not make you the owner of Fox in fact the only Arab owned network I know of in the U.S. would be current TV soon to be Al Jazeera America.

(My bold)

Hey, if 2% or so of a so-so baseball team in TX could make W an "owner", then 7% of Fox ...

"Bush had cleaned up his act in some ways, tried some stumbling efforts in the oil patch, borrowed money from banker friends in Texas and finally bought a fractional piece of the Texas Rangers baseball team -- with his friend Karl Rove insisting that Bush be called the 'owner' even though he owned only 1.8 percent of the team. Rove desperately wanted Bush to be known as 'owner' -- it sounded better, especially considering the fact that Bush had no civic résumé of any consequence. He hadn't been elected to anything, he hadn't shown any real interest in studying, enacting, overhauling or suggesting public policy." Molly Ivins - A rebel life, B. Minutaglio & W. M. Smith, PublicAffairs, © 2009, NY, New York, p238.

Stop with deflection. I wonder why Al gore sold his failure tv station to oil zillionaires who work with terrorists.

(My bold)

Hey, if 2% or so of a so-so baseball team in TX could make W an "owner", then 7% of Fox ...

"Bush had cleaned up his act in some ways, tried some stumbling efforts in the oil patch, borrowed money from banker friends in Texas and finally bought a fractional piece of the Texas Rangers baseball team -- with his friend Karl Rove insisting that Bush be called the 'owner' even though he owned only 1.8 percent of the team. Rove desperately wanted Bush to be known as 'owner' -- it sounded better, especially considering the fact that Bush had no civic résumé of any consequence. He hadn't been elected to anything, he hadn't shown any real interest in studying, enacting, overhauling or suggesting public policy." Molly Ivins - A rebel life, B. Minutaglio & W. M. Smith, PublicAffairs, © 2009, NY, New York, p238.

Yes Bush and his partners bought the Rangers I have no idea if Karl Rove insisted he be called owner or not calling FOX Arab owned though falsely implies that said Arab is the majority stockholder and the one in charge not Rupert Murdoch.

Quit whining and go watch the MUSLIM ARAB OIL SHEIK-CONTROLED TV station you love so much.

That would be the one Al Gore sold to Al Jazzera.

Conservatives have Fox. Liberals have CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC and CBS.

Liberals will scream and stamp their feet that unless they control EVERY station, conservative media just drowns the poor little dears out.

As far as print media goes, Liberals control all of it, which is why print is going out of print.

It takes a serious communist the think a biased media is not a problem, they are supposed to be part of the checks and balances of our nation, that's why their freedom was protected in the bill of rights. When they start promoting either side of a debate instead of reporting facts it undermines our system of government. What will you say if that balance is shifted?

(My bold)

Quoting Molly Ivans, That is the Liberal idea of an "unbiased" source for news. :cuckoo:

Well there is a flip side as always:

The fact is that the American voter was shamed into being non-racist and made an unfortunate choice by being and voting racist.

Quit gloating and go watch the back-stabbing Jew, Gyorgy Soros supported Communist controlled TV station (MSNBC) you love so much.

You thought this was a good place to profess your anti-Semitism and make a defense of racism? Without being shamed American voters would be pro-racist? Is that your claim?

(My bold)

Quoting Molly Ivans, That is the Liberal idea of an "unbiased" source for news. :cuckoo:

(My bold)

Nah, just the one I had to hand. Here's another: How long did George Bush own the Texas Rangers

Forum List

Back