Anne Heche 'crash house' in Southern California has been restored and is on sale for $1.35M... nearly two years after actress tragically died at 53 af

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

I'm glad these lawsuits are happening. Here is woman who had everything at her feet. Decided to not take care of her mental issues , get drunk and hi drive and crash into someone home destroying the owners life and loosing hers in the process. No apologies for what Anne did. Just her spoiled kids and everyone else fighting over her money. I hope the estate is emptied to these folks who have the law suits. This poor home owner had to restart her life with the help of her neighbors. Al refuse to mention the actresses. Serious screw Hollywood who think she should be god after this , her family and Anne and horse she rode up on.

I'm glad these lawsuits are happening. Here is woman who had everything at her feet. Decided to not take care of her mental issues , get drunk and hi drive and crash into someone home destroying the owners life and loosing hers in the process. No apologies for what Anne did. Just her spoiled kids and everyone else fighting over her money. I hope the estate is emptied to these folks who have the law suits. This poor home owner had to restart her life with the help of her neighbors. Al refuse to mention the actresses. Serious screw Hollywood who think she should be god after this , her family and Anne and horse she rode up on.
You ever see an image of people posted in a newspaper, "man dies in motorcycle crash" etc and think to yourself "that guy looked young and strong and he could never imagine his face being posted for all to see because of his demise".

It is a weird and frightening reality. Whether it be the average Joe or a celebrity no one ever imagines their face will be on the news for some horrific accident, yet, it happens.

I don't know, maybe I think too analytically about the human condition.

You ever see an image of people posted in a newspaper, "man dies in motorcycle crash" etc and think to yourself "that guy looked young and strong and he could never imagine his face being posted for all to see because of his demise".

It is a weird and frightening reality. Whether it be the average Joe or a celebrity no one ever imagines their face will be on the news for some horrific accident, yet, it happens.

I don't know, maybe I think too analytically about the human condition.
screw anne heche she caused her own demise. and whats your point?

Forum List

Back