I am asking Trump supporters to engage in an intellectual exercise.

This thread is off-the-hook hilarious!!

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

The Deep State and the lib media does not negociate

Mac1958 wants MAGAs to surrender their beliefs while getting nothing in return
Hes a Fraud.

Him and DBlack. Try to get people to vote 3rd parties with no chance of winning while they vote Biden.

Den of LIARS AND THEIVES PARTY

Powerless? Did someone take away their right to vote?
I'm so glad you framed it in that way - because it's so often the excuse libs use to write off their abuse of government, their abuse of the minority. Let me state it clearly - the right to vote doesn't protect your interests at all when you are in the minority. For that we rely on Constitutional limits to state power, limits to what can be forced on us by the majority. When those fail us, when they are removed by those who want government to have ever more power, the minority rightfully feels powerless - and they become less and less interested in playing along. And more susceptible to populists who promise to "fight back".

Last edited:
Yea, it;'s pretty stunning the "logic" employed by the average Trump supporter.
Whenever libs like Mac1958 or berg80 throw trump’s character in my face I readily concede that he’s a rich, nominally reformed new york lib

The left voted for JFK, then bill clinton, and now joe biden who are low character persons

I think they were somewhat embarrassed by blow jobs in the Oval Office but not enough to abandon their president

Yet none of them even wonder why I continue to support trump

ANd your guy raped Tara Reade. And you proudly support him
Did a jury find that to be the case?

No? Did his accuser flee to Moscow?

No to the first and yes to the second

Last edited:
Whenever libs like Mac1958 or berg80 throw trump’s character in my face I readily concede that he’s a rich, nominally reformed new york lib

The left voted for JFK, then bill clinton, and now joe biden who are low character persons

I think they were somewhat embarrassed by blow jobs in the Oval Office but not enough to abandon their president

Yet none of them even wonder why I continue to support trump
You don’t get much lower than rape.

And Trump is a rapist.

Whether he raped with his malformed dick or his fist matters little

Forum List

Back