Another attack from the Left against our children: drag shows

That's because it was all comedic, we weren't forced to accept that Bugs Bunny felt that he was a woman, so he was a woman, etc.

Hey, man, we don't know what Bugs felt about themselves. They might have been gender fluid. Come to think of it, Elmer seemed like one of those gay men who only dates transsexuals so they can claim they had a case of the not-gays.

It is very obvious that you do not have a soul.

But that is your own deficiency, not shared by the vast majority of the rest of us.

Your the guy who wants to murder people for petty offences... that's about as "soulless" as you get.

what does billy idol have to do w/ this?

?

also what is St James Island?

1654957304054.png

Aren't you going to ask about the combs too?

Why don't you listen to the song provided and learn to use google.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Gee, so seeing a biological male dressed as a woman will scar these kids for life?

View attachment 656351
View attachment 656353

We must have been made of sterner stuff when we were kids. Bugs Bunny kept dressing up like a woman to fool Elmer and none of us were horrified by it.
Bug Bunny had a good reason for dressing up as a female.. to fool the easily fooled Fudd so as to get what he wanted.

the libs just like to get attention

Why do drag shows scare you so much?
there is something very scary about innocent children (i used to be one of those... sigh) being exposed to naked freaks in public.

I never had to deal w/ such when I was a kid... sorry people may not like it that I want kids to have a good and wholesome childhood like I did... guess I am neurotic that way...

Forum List

Back