another blm street mural vandalized

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
it crazy that this racist crap gets new when it gets so much as breathed on. But no one gives a shit about our american flag. We should more applaud over distruction of out flag.

it crazy that this racist crap gets new when it gets so much as breathed on. But no one gives a shit about our american flag. We should more applaud over distruction of out flag.
If there were any BLM posters, murals, or statues in my area, you can rest assured that something would happen to them.

Of course Black Lives Matter. That’s a subset of the more general and fully accurate statement that all innocent lives matter.

I don’t get the vandalism. On the other hand, I don’t know why governmentally approved slogans need to be placed on our streets, either.

I wonder if Trische Duckworth and the city of Ann Arbor would have an issue with a “White Lives Matter” mural painted on the other side of the park? Would they be outraged?

Being alive, its my favorite thing. Sadly I am not a person with darker melanin level. So I am trash. Gender constructs are just spiffy and racial constructs even spiffer! I should be killed and my skin made into a lightshade because random idiots say so!

AlertFlippantAntbear-max-1mb.gif

More divide & conquer politick'n. "Human Life Matters" sounds right to me ESPECIALLY when involving the convenience abortion issue.

Forum List

Back