Another Day, Another Media Meltdown

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
For those in need of their Required Daily Maximum of whining, tune in to PMSNBC where the crying has already begun. Squawker after squawker bemoaning what has been obvious since the House Dems rammed through their "urgent," hyper-partisan articles which Pelosi then sat on for over a month ... acquittal. They can't understand how anyone could possibly not agree with their "brilliance" and are certain Senate Repubs are all of the devil and going to hell. I tell ya ... there is no fixing the left's hubris & stupidity.

Claire McCaskill: Trump destroying bright line between politics, rule of law

The Ds are folding as they often do.

Why do they exist if they refuse to fight the Rs?

The Ds are folding as they often do. Why do they exist if they refuse to fight the Rs?
In the matter of impeaching this POTUS, it's because "Trump is a mean poopy-head" is not a high crime. Are you gonna be OK? Need a tissue?

Will democrats arrest all Republicans for treason or do as Pelosi says and disbar all Trump lawyers?

The Ds are folding as they often do. Why do they exist if they refuse to fight the Rs?
In the matter of impeaching this POTUS, it's because "Trump is a mean poopy-head" is not a high crime. Are you gonna be OK? Need a tissue?
LOL. I didn’t want him removed. Pence is likely far worse. So, your assumptions about me are once again dead wrong.

That said, the Ds suck. They aren’t an opposing party. That was my point, which you missed.

Forum List

Back