Another idiot left wing nobody trying to make a name for herself.

She's giving us a demonstration of just how tolerant many liberals are. Spewing hate whenever anyone has a differing opinion.

I disagree with liberals on many issues, but I don't go around wishing them harm. I've lost count of the nasty remarks from liberals toward non-liberals. They are just plain vicious!

Instead of saying she doesn't agree and explaining her position, she just bites like a rabid little dog. Besides, attacking all things Christian is really in vogue with libs right now. It's also popular to attack southerners, gun owners, Nascar racers, capitalists and anyone else who doesn't embrace the status quo. They only get upset when people criticize them or groups they need for political gain. Anyone else is fair game and they don't give a shit. It's almost funny how they claim to be tolerant, when the fact is that they can only stand those who agree with them. Otherwise, no one better utter the smallest criticism of Obama or any minority. Youths get away with violence and liberals attack anyone who notices. Politicians get away with being corrupt and the left only attacks those who speak out. Muslims do as they please, kill gays and oppress women and the left ignores them and attacks anyone who has problems with radicals. Intolerance, political correctness and following blindly is the new creed of the left.

Last edited:
It worked for Sarah Silverman and Bill Maher. Neither one of them has ever been funny and they make money by just being ignorant assholes.

She says she wants to castrate conservative Christian males so they don't have reproductive rights.

Translation: I can't get famous on my own as a comic so maybe I can just get famous by being a left wing asshole.

'Funny' Feminist: I'd 'Personally Like to Castrate Every Male Conservative Christian' | NewsBusters
You are not a very good translator, the real translation reads "I want to swallow cum of every conservative Christian male"

lol, I stand corrected.

I miss George Carlin.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xiKqowqbOk]The Truth About Republicans by..George Carlin. - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvF1Q3UidWM]George Carlin: Pro Life, Abortion, And The Sanctity Of Life - YouTube[/ame]

And Bill Hicks.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIT-SYVPV8s]Bill Hicks Destroys Rush Limbaugh - YouTube[/ame]

I can only imagine what Bill Hicks would have to say about the Teabagger Party.

Even with the incredible power of the left wing (tax exempt) propaganda network "media matters", the left is unable to come up with anything said by republicans approaching the hateful stuff left wingers say every day.

She says she wants to castrate conservative Christian males so they don't have reproductive rights.

Translation: I can't get famous on my own as a comic so maybe I can just get famous by being a left wing asshole.

'Funny' Feminist: I'd 'Personally Like to Castrate Every Male Conservative Christian' | NewsBusters

I would not spray water on this insignificant twat if she were on fire.
She's a ridiculous individual that at best is a D list celeb playing clubs on Tuesday nights. Right at the start of the "Skank shift".
The way to shut up people like her to ignore her.
Pretty much what happens when dog shit is left on the ground. Eventually it dries up and blows away in the wind...Or the maggots eat it.

Only idiot democrats get their entire political opinions from comedians. That explains why you people are such idiots.
And only idiot Republicans get their political opinions from ancient stone tablets dictated by an invisible man in the sky.

Forum List

Back