another liberal school with protestors fighting at it

Doxxing is a fascist tactic and one practiced regularly by ANTIFA. That’s my point.

Maybe, but one tactic doesn't make a whole political system.

It's not like saying Hitler was a vegetarian, so all vegetarians are fascists.

Fascism is a loose term at best, and often includes a strong man at the top, and very little democracy etc etc.

But you have to remember that far-left and far right are much closer to each other than far-left is to left and far-right is to right.
The "far-" part means they're extreme, they use extreme tactics, they have a massive intolerance of other forms of governing.
I'm not even going to say that antifa is far-left. I don't pay much attention to them. Mostly I think they're people who like doing what they're doing and they're looking for ways to do it, rather than actually having much of a political idea. Mostly they're young angry people.

This all happened because the Sacramento Bee reported that Charlie Kirk said all transgenders should be hung during an interview with a female swimmer who objected to having to compete and share locker room facilities with a biological male.

The interview was widely available on the internet, yet the Bee never looked at it before reporting on the statement, which, by the way, was never said during the interview.

The head of the university picked up on the fake story and issued a statement condemning Kirk for making the statement. Adding fuel to the fire.

After the altercation, the Bee retracted the story.

What garbage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back