🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Major Israeli Gift To The World

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfJemqkby_0&feature=youtu.be]The Operating Room of the Future - InSightec - Dr. Kobi Vortman Technion Alumnus - YouTube[/ame]

Truly amazing all of Israel's endless contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. Especially when we consider what Israel has for neighbors to deal with.

et al,

I think we're getting a little closer to Star Trek every day.

(COMMENT)

It really is impressive.

v/r
R

Hey Rocco, I just want to say I appreciate the effort you have put in all of your posts. I enjoy reading them , as they are very informative (even though I don't agree with all of them ;) )

I second that.

You want to know why Threads from here are constantly Edited, Pruned, and Removed? This is a typical Israel/Palestine Forum Thread. Innocent enough, right? Out of the original 35 Posts, 27 were either off topic or offensive Trolling. 8 Posts remain. 27 Deleted and trashed. This happens right out of the gate, almost every time in this forum. Are we here to discuss? Are we even interested in more complete perspectives? If we are here to just throw stones or blindly campaign for our cause, how about just taking our OP's straight to the Rubber Room or the Badlands. This Thread is Salvaged, for now. Let's try to keep it on topic, and lose the heavy flames. Let's try that more for all of the Threads that are still in this Forum. Thank You for your consideration.

Thank you sir. Regretfully on political boards, given enough time, they usually turn into many personal assaults. Even by some post titles you can immediate tell who wants to start a fight.

You want to know why Threads from here are constantly Edited, Pruned, and Removed? This is a typical Israel/Palestine Forum Thread. Innocent enough, right? Out of the original 35 Posts, 27 were either off topic or offensive Trolling. 8 Posts remain. 27 Deleted and trashed. This happens right out of the gate, almost every time in this forum. Are we here to discuss? Are we even interested in more complete perspectives? If we are here to just throw stones or blindly campaign for our cause, how about just taking our OP's straight to the Rubber Room or the Badlands. This Thread is Salvaged, for now. Let's try to keep it on topic, and lose the heavy flames. Let's try that more for all of the Threads that are still in this Forum. Thank You for your consideration.

Thank you sir. Regretfully on political boards, given enough time, they usually turn into many personal assaults. Even by some post titles you can immediate tell who wants to start a fight.

the second post on this thread says..."Truly amazing all of Israel's endless contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. Especially when we consider what Israel has for neighbors to deal with."

i would regard that as a statement provoking the kind of discussion that intense was describing. while it wasn't a personal attack, it demeaned and denigrated a whole ethnicity/culture...many in fact.

perhaps you would eplain your statement so people do not misunderstand it?

let me try an analogous statement..."Truly amazing all of Israel's endless contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. Especially when they devote so much time to killing their neighbours and oppressing the indigenous population." do you find that at all provocative?

i am not sure you can delete it, but it might be a good idea, in light of what you just said, to ask that it be withdrawn.

Last edited:

the second post on this thread says..."Truly amazing all of Israel's endless contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. Especially when we consider what Israel has for neighbors to deal with."

i would regard that as a statement provoking the kind of discussion that intense was describing. while it wasn't a personal attack, it demeaned and denigrated a whole ethnicity/culture...many in fact.

let me try an analogous statement..."Truly amazing all of Israel's endless contributions to peace, mankind & civilization. Especially when they devote so much time to killing their neighbours and oppressing the indigenous population." do you find that at all provocative?

i am not sure you can delete it, but it might be a good idea, in light of what you just said, to ask that it be withdrawn.
OK, boyo. Let's amend the statement and say..........."....neighbors to deal with even tho we love 'em like a hog loves slop." How's dat?

OK, boyo. Let's amend the statement and say..........."....neighbors to deal with even tho we love 'em like a hog loves slop." How's dat?

all you are doing is really proving my point.

i tried to make an assessment of post #2 as objectively as possible and threw in a somewhat analogous statement and i suggested he withdraw the post.

in good faith, i will delete all my posts on this matter should he delete his.

and we are getting right back to where we were before intense deleted a lot of the posts, i imagine not without some time and effort on his paty.

do you think israel can make an accomplishment for the world to enjoy and benefit from without denigrating a another whole people or culture. do you really think boasting od this nature wins israel friends? is mit the goal to make people think poorly of jews and israel?

what would be so wrong with just simply saying "i am so proud of my people and the state of israel for this wonderful invention. i hope it is used to help all mankind." sure, you may get some flack back, but it is those sending the flack back who will look like the bad guys and not the jews.

Last edited:

i tried to make an assessment of post #2 as objectively as possible and threw in a somewhat analogous statement and i suggested he withdraw the post.

and we are getting right back to where we were before intense deleted a lot of the posts, i imagine not without some time and effort on his paty.

do you think israel can make an accomplishment for the world to enjoy and benefit from without denigrating a another whole people or culture. do you really think boasting od this nature wins israel friends? is mit the goal to make people think poorly of jews and israel?

what would be so wrong with just simply saying "i am so proud of my people and the state of israel for this wonderful invention. i hope it is used to help all mankind." sure, you may get some flack back, but it is those sending the flack back who will look like the bad guys and not the jews.
Suppose you arrange to write for MJ? I'm sure he would rather spend his time going to the Cardinals games now that spring training is about to start.And make no mistake, we really, really do love those fuzzy wuzzy ragamuffins. (Except for their rocketry?

There be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth. Sackcloth and ashes. Even the angels will weep.

Suppose you arrange to write for MJ? I'm sure he would rather spend his time going to the Cardinals games now that spring training is about to start.And make no mistake, we really, really do love those fuzzy wuzzy ragamuffins. (Except for their rocketry?

why would i write for him. i cannot stomach the guy.

i was ust making a suggestion that he not portray jewish people in such a negative light. if he doesn't care about anti-semitism though, he really has no expectation of that concern from others.

your last sentence was unnecessary.

Last edited:
In proportion to their poulation, no country has contributed more to world humanity than Israel. Of course as Seal suggests, we should also consider all the help Israel had from their loving Palestinians.

Amazing Israeli Contributions to the World | United with Israel

In proportion to their poulation, no country has contributed more to world humanity than Israel. Of course as Seal suggests, we should also consider all the help Israel had from their loving Palestinians.
More news, MJB.

Israeli high-tech science blessing the world
Intel, Israel's largest private employer, with 8,542 workers, more than doubled its exports in 2012 to $4.6 billion, an increase of 109%, accounting for 20 percent of Israel's high-tech exports last year. The increase is a result of the production of computer chips at the Kiryat Gat plant using 22 nanometer technology. Meanwhile, FlowSense, an Israeli biomedical company , recently unveiled a new real-time online monitoring device, URINFO 2000, that digitally measures urine volume which doctors can use to assess renal injury and/or failure in patients. If not detected quickly, this could have severe consequences such as the need for dialysis.

Forum List

Back