Another Mars mission waste of Money. 2.46 Billion dollars for a dead planet.People in need hr on Ear

All this Mars mission, and deep space travel talk is all Bull. Not only is it a waste of good money that could be spent here on Earth, you are putting these astronauts lives in great danger.It takes about three years just to get to Mars!!. And you have to wait six years just for the Earth to be in proper orbit before any mission to Mars. Yes its that far away. And you have to make sure you take enough water and oxygen, as those two life giving elements do not exits in great quantity on Mars.There is also the risk of exposure to dangerous amounts of space radiation, as there is no ozone layer on Mars.So all you people claiming we have to do it and its in our destiny don't really know about the science or facts about real space travel. Stop all your science fiction fantasy and wake up to reality!!.

P.S. The gravity of Mars wont allow any return lift off also. Has any of those rovers ever returned to Earth. Have you ever asked that question?. They are all still on Mars!! forever.!!!

You just going to repeat yourself over and over now, Rain Man?
Because you and some another people don't seem to want to accept scientific facts about deep space travel.
Are you going to go on the first human mission to Mars. ? Send your name to NASA now. Risk your life on that insane journey.?!!

Don't worry Granny, you don't have to go. Stop your shaking and get back to your knitting.

All this Mars mission, and deep space travel talk is all Bull. Not only is it a waste of good money that could be spent here on Earth, you are putting these astronauts lives in great danger.It takes about three years just to get to Mars!!. And you have to wait six years just for the Earth to be in proper orbit before any mission to Mars. Yes its that far away. And you have to make sure you take enough water and oxygen, as those two life giving elements do not exits in great quantity on Mars.There is also the risk of exposure to dangerous amounts of space radiation, as there is no ozone layer on Mars.So all you people claiming we have to do it and its in our destiny don't really know about the science or facts about real space travel. Stop all your science fiction fantasy and wake up to reality!!.

P.S. The gravity of Mars wont allow any return lift off also. Has any of those rovers ever returned to Earth. Have you ever asked that question?. They are all still on Mars!! forever.!!!

You just going to repeat yourself over and over now, Rain Man?
Because you and some another people don't seem to want to accept scientific facts about deep space travel.
Are you going to go on the first human mission to Mars. ? Send your name to NASA now. Risk your life on that insane journey.?!!

Don't worry Granny, you don't have to go. Stop your shaking and get back to your knitting.

Take a communication device with you, I want to hear all the oxygen being sucked out of your lungs, and your blood boiling from the thin air,space pressure, no ozone layer Martian surface environment.
This is what they say happens if humans from Earth go to Mars without proper space suits.! or if there is damage to your space suit.

Last edited:
This is what they say happens if humans from Earth go to Mars without proper space suits.!
And, by "they", you mean the writers of the only source of your information: An Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.

Its not just science fiction, this is what they happens if humans go to Mars without a space suit. The radiation alone will kill you after a few months. The atmosphere is so thin.Its no where close to our Earths atmosphere.
All this human mission to Mars is just Hogwash.!!

This is what they say happens if humans from Earth go to Mars without proper space suits.!
And, by "they", you mean the writers of the only source of your information: An Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.

Its not just science fiction, this is what they happens if humans go to Mars without a space suit. ....

Why would anyone go to space in any way without a space suit? What happens if you try to fly without a flying machine? What happens if you try to go to the deep ocean without a diving machine? Hell, what happens if you try to take a hot pan out of the oven without oven mitts? You must have overslept the day evolution was getting started, because human beings use tools; always have.

Here we have another Mars rover mission waste of money. To the tune of 2.46 Billion U.S. Dollars. Could this money not be spent here on Earth to feed many that need food and clean drinking water.? When is this waste of money to explore a dead red planet going to stop. How many of these rovers do we need.? Your thoughts on this matter.

I have all the food and clean water I need. Let's give a little to The Martians.

They deserve a hand.

I think it's to show off how fast we can get there. The feed the poor argument is bogus as well as any life on Mars. Fine tuning facts say no life there, but if NASA wants to send some liberal volunteers on a one-way trip there then it may be worth it.

Here we have another Mars rover mission waste of money. To the tune of 2.46 Billion U.S. Dollars. Could this money not be spent here on Earth to feed many that need food and clean drinking water.? When is this waste of money to explore a dead red planet going to stop. How many of these rovers do we need.? Your thoughts on this matter.
th

Till they get it right so those of us that want to leave can.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You have an extraordinary limited view of things.
What Mars has to offer is off the charts to the continuation of our species.
We need to learn better about long distance space travel

Where's my Holtzman Drive? They promised!
ION thruster is the most promising, get to Mars in a little over a month. Once perfercted it is believed it can get to 400,000 miles an hour, could get to Mars in under a week.
I had a chance on a trip to talk to a couple of people who worked on the Saturn 5 rocket back in the day. They said that building speed is easy compared to stopping.

It is part of human nature to explore, but there will always be frightened old women among us whose inherent weakness overrides this urge. I guess someone has to stay behind in the village and weave baskets.

"If man was meant to go to outer space, he have been born with rockets in his ass."
- said someone in my 1950s memories.
Technically, man does have the fuel in his azz.

It is part of human nature to explore, but there will always be frightened old women among us whose inherent weakness overrides this urge. I guess someone has to stay behind in the village and weave baskets.

"If man was meant to go to outer space, he have been born with rockets in his ass."
- said someone in my 1950s memories.
Technically, man does have the fuel in his azz.

One wonders if they've experimented on the ISS. :auiqs.jpg:

"Hey! Watch this Ivan!"

I'd rather spend it on a Mars mission than send it to some shit hole in Africa.

How many stormfront points do you get for that stupid fucking off-topic nonsense?

Got racism? We should help poor people everywhere in getting food, clothing, shelter, and basic education.

Got racism? We should help poor people everywhere in getting food, clothing, shelter, and basic education.

If you want to help them, no one is stopping you. However, You are trying to force me to help them, and you want to bring them into this country to do it. I fail to see any justification for bringing them here. We gain nothing from so-called "refugees."

How many stormfront points do you get for that stupid fucking off-topic nonsense?

I'll answer after you explain how many ISIS points you get from the local cell.

You’re not on the playground, boy. ‘Rubber and Glue’ won’t work for you. There is nothing about the thread topic that invited your racist nonsense, but you felt compelled to shoehorn it in because you are too stupid to think of anything to say about the actual topic.

If you want to help them, no one is stopping you. However, You are trying to force me to help them, and you want to bring them into this country to do it. I fail to see any justification for bringing them here. We gain nothing from so-called "refugees."

hqdefault.jpg

I did say, "We." That includes me and you. I can't force you but isn't that something basic that well off should be in human nature? You don't seem to be the type to just give the finger to money. I didn't just limit it to Africa either. It's just that they may end up being the most needy. They also have people there that wants to stop it by stealing the food and goods using violence. However, we've always had that one way or another. Someone to exploit the needy.

I'll answer after you explain how many ISIS points you get from the local cell.

You’re not on the playground, boy. ‘Rubber and Glue’ won’t work for you. There is nothing about the thread topic that invited your racist nonsense, but you felt compelled to shoehorn it in because you are too stupid to think of anything to say about the actual topic.
You're the one who brought up importing people from foreign shit holes, not me.

I never brought up race, so you're obviously just a race baiter.

hqdefault.jpg

I did say, "We." That includes me and you. I can't force you but isn't that something basic that well off should be in human nature? You don't seem to be the type to just give the finger to money. I didn't just limit it to Africa either. It's just that they may end up being the most needy. They also have people there that wants to stop it by stealing the food and goods using violence. However, we've always had that one way or another. Someone to exploit the needy.
I don't want to be included in your "we," and you have given no reason why I should be included.

The reason that people in Africa are "needy" is the fact that their governments are corrupt and incompetent. What they need is to reform their governments. Pouring endless amounts of money into these self-made shit holes is a futile endeavor.

Like I said, if you want to spend your own money on it, be my guest. Just don't expect me to contribute to your foolishness.

Forum List

Back