🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another one bites the dust..Dallas Democrat John Wiley Price Arrested on Fraud Charge

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Let's have some fun, you pond scum post up Republicans locked up starting with this month, and I'll keep tabs on the subversives...Deal?

Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price was arrested today as a result of a 13-count indictment which claims the powerful Texas Democrat took $950,000 in bribes. Wiley's attorney, Billy Ravkind, confirmed that he was arrested early Friday morning and is in Federal custody. The indictment indicates Wiley received the bribes in the form of cash, cars and property and that he and his political operatives used the ill-gotten gains to commit tax and mail fraud. For the full indictment, please access the following link. The indictment charges that, among other things, Price and his accomplices used his office and stature...

Dallas Democrat John Wiley Price Arrested on Fraud Charges | Diginitas News Service

• Banned
California state senator facing additional charge (Leland Yee)

Associated Press ^

A federal grand jury on Friday charged a California state senator with more felonies in addition to the eight counts he already faced in a sweeping organized crime and public corruption case centered in San Francisco’s Chinatown. […] Yee pleaded not guilty to the original eight charges. He will have to enter a plea Wednesday to the charges in the new indictment. The new accusations allege that San Francisco Democrat offered to help pass legislation making it harder for professional football players to obtain workers compensation in California, in exchange for campaign contributions from an unidentified NFL owner. The new...

He is a typical Democrat. He will scream racism. Democrats, when cornered on any issue, play the race card.

I lived in Dallas for 20 years and during that time Price was really the stereotype black democrat politician!
Really surprised at this because of the fear of his reprisal!

Doesn't look like it will stop him still, though. Seems he is gonna remain on the council.

All of us who were born in Texas or have lived a long time in Texas: this is great news.

Let's have some fun, you pond scum post up Republicans locked up starting with this month, and I'll keep tabs on the subversives...Deal?

So I go to Google and I type in "republican arrested".

dxkyhi.jpg

Then I type in "democrat arrested".

11t4y3b.jpg

:lol:

Here's the closest I have been able to find parity for so far:

2cwrcjd.jpg

2s6n0g3.jpg

And doncha know, I looked up several of those and I can't find a single one that would have been prevented or stopped by Voter ID! :eek:

Seems G5000 can't read the starting from this month in the op...but one wouldn't expect much from him. especially when all those hits were from MSM sources that talked about one arrest or conviction multiple times...now you wouldn't expect MSNBC, or CBS to cover a flaming fucking democrap multiple times,...would you? LOLOLOL!

The far right reactionary subversive, a Vigilante, for instance, can't accept contrary evidence to his view point. That's fine, just makes him look more stupid.

It is a good thing Price finally got caught. Now if only Stockman or Gohmert would get caught.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29keUpotsz0]Bob McDonnell, former Virginia governor, and wife Maureen's corruption trial begins Monday - YouTube[/ame]

Big names on the witness list....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIKOVqhqzNM]Former Va. governor's corruption trial begins - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back