Another reason to stay out of churches

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Guns In Churches: Arkansas Senate Approves Bill To Allow Concealed Firearms In Churches

But, I hafta admit, they do have a sense of humor: They named it the "Church Protection Act of 2013".

But, get this:

It is found and determined by the General Assembly of the State of Arkansas that personal security is increasingly important; that the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States ensures a person's right to bear arms; and that this act is immediately necessary because a person should be allowed to carry a firearm in a church that permits the carrying of a firearm for personal security.

Even backward red Arkansas believes in "gun free zones".

A Luddite is a person who fears or loathes technology, especially new forms of technology that threaten existing jobs.

A Luddite is a person who fears or loathes technology, especially new forms of technology that threaten existing jobs.

Off topic and dumb.

On topic and intelligent:

Nothing quite like celebrating the life of a pacifist by bringing guns into his house.

Aren't some states also allowing concealed carry in bars as well?

Off topic and dumb.

On topic and intelligent:

Nothing quite like celebrating the life of a pacifist by bringing guns into his house.

Aren't some states also allowing concealed carry in bars as well?

Don't fall into your hole!

:dig:

Last edited:
Luddite is so uninformed that he doesn't know that Churches are Privately Owned (Look that up Luddite) so they can Make Their Own Rules as to who carries what in them.

Also, what makes you think Christians are Pacifists? Show me in the Bible where it says "Thou Shalt take it up the *ss from Atheist/Communists".

Why the fuck would someone feel so afraid in a church that they need to take a gun with them? I thought churches are places you go to worship, and feel safe.
Obviously not.

Guns In Churches: Arkansas Senate Approves Bill To Allow Concealed Firearms In Churches

But, I hafta admit, they do have a sense of humor: They named it the "Church Protection Act of 2013".

But, get this:

It is found and determined by the General Assembly of the State of Arkansas that personal security is increasingly important; that the Second Amendment of the Constitution of the United States ensures a person's right to bear arms; and that this act is immediately necessary because a person should be allowed to carry a firearm in a church that permits the carrying of a firearm for personal security.

why should you care?

aren't you a non-church going progressive?

But, get this:

You must have missed all the shootings in churches in the last few years. Some of them successfully interrupted by CCW holders. It looks like AR is taking a step in the right direction.

To the comment about gun free zones, or free fire zones as criminals call them, it's time we demand that if a company or organization establishes a gun free zone, they must provide adequate security which is never less than armed guards. Until they do, if a shooting happens they must be sued for failure to provide adequate security.

Once criminals started invading Churches it's time for the Churches to be armed.

Why the fuck would someone feel so afraid in a church that they need to take a gun with them? I thought churches are places you go to worship, and feel safe.
Obviously not.

Not too long ago a man came into the church and shot his wife and her counselor. No place is really safe.

Obviously not.
There are plenty of examples of violence in churches.

But, get this:

a good reason to stay out of the military ,law enforcement ect...:doubt:

Obviously not.
There are plenty of examples of violence in churches.

Yeah...........like the abortion doctor that was shot in his, because that was the only place he went with any kind of regularity, and it was the only place the anti abortion foamers could track him down to.

But.................consider this.................do you REALLY need to take guns into church?

The Jews (on whose religion Christianity is based), had a law forbidding certain metals in the Temple because they were used in war.

Besides..................I thought Jesus was the "Prince of Peace", not "Lord of War".

But, get this:

Jesus feels safer already.

Lud I hope you wipped after taking your shit. Intollerant assholes like you cry abot gay rights at the same time you demean christians out of your ass.

Fuck you troll

But, get this:

And why does one need to have a gun in church today? As I recall church goers use to check their guns at the door.

Last edited:

But, get this:

And why does one need to have a gun in church today? As I recall church goers use to check their guns at the door.

Criminals used to respect churches. Once church invasion robberies started someone besides the assailant should be armed.

Luddite is so uninformed that he doesn't know that Churches are Privately Owned (Look that up Luddite) so they can Make Their Own Rules as to who carries what in them.

Also, what makes you think Christians are Pacifists? Show me in the Bible where it says "Thou Shalt take it up the *ss from Atheist/Communists".

Where did I say Christians are pacifists?

Forum List

Back