Another Trump "rising star" bites the dust...Glass houses, anyone?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
SAD........

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. — Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens has acknowledged being “unfaithful” in his marriage but denies allegations that he blackmailed a woman to stay quiet, following a bombshell news report that overshadowed his annual address to the Legislature.

The Republican governor and his wife released a statement late Wednesday after St. Louis television station KMOV reported that he had a sexual relationship with his former hairdresser in 2015. The station reported that the woman’s ex-husband alleged Greitens photographed her nude and threatened to publicize the images if she spoke about the affair.

A first-time candidate, Greitens rose to office in the same November 2016 election that brought President Donald Trump to power.

0eb47a2545fc4a6b664e55b37a3d2f2a.jpg

allegations of blackmail?

Don't wait for a trial....

HANG HIM

• Banned

HANG HIM

Your "conclusion" is as stupid as you usually are.....I NEVER stated that he should be "hung"........What I AM getting at, is that this Trump ass kisser ran his campaign on good ol' "family values"....and, one would guess, good family values must NOW include shagging your head dresser......Don't you think???

(and please don;t ban me as you usually do when cornered......)

HANG HIM

Your "conclusion" is as stupid as you usually are.....I NEVER stated that he should be "hung"........What I AM getting at, is that this Trump ass kisser ran his campaign on good ol' "family values"....and, one would guess, good family values must NOW include shagging your head dresser......Don't you think???

well his wife is standing by him

when she starts trashing women and running a bimbo eruption team let us know

and when hes banging interns and raping people....again let us know

SAD........

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. — Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens has acknowledged being “unfaithful” in his marriage but denies allegations that he blackmailed a woman to stay quiet, following a bombshell news report that overshadowed his annual address to the Legislature.

The Republican governor and his wife released a statement late Wednesday after St. Louis television station KMOV reported that he had a sexual relationship with his former hairdresser in 2015. The station reported that the woman’s ex-husband alleged Greitens photographed her nude and threatened to publicize the images if she spoke about the affair.

A first-time candidate, Greitens rose to office in the same November 2016 election that brought President Donald Trump to power.
At least it was heterosexual.

HANG HIM

Did you miss the part where he admitted to his affair?

"(and please don;t ban me as you usually do when cornered......"

Never have, won't unless you break the rules.

HANG HIM

Literary genius strikes again!
it's not ol, it's ole!
Liberal twit needs a new spelcheker and thesarus!

Did you miss the part where he admitted to his affair?

I did NOT "miss that"......All that I am stating that this guy is YET ANOTHER hypocritical scum bucket....Chip in to buy the good governor this T-shirt...LOL

d98426f8fe09f68e8d4895ded2c1a41dc69e658e86e2ec15889e358b55d1309c.jpg

SAD........

At least it was heterosexual.

Why does that make a difference? From a Christian standpoint is one more of a sin than the other?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

SAD........

If the asshole actually did threaten to use those pictures as is claimed then he needs to be arrested and tried for extortion.

Forum List

Back