🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Answering Your Front Door While Holding A Sword Will Get You Arrested

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
What kind of anti-freedom country are we creating when a man can't even hold a sword when he answers his own front door?

Sparta police arrested a 22-year-old man for recklessly endangering safety after he made threatening motions with a sword and yelled at children who knocked on his door.

On October 1, police received a call from the parent of a Cub Scout who was selling popcorn door-to-door. The parent told police three children had walked up and knocked on the door at 616 Walrath St., the residence of Owen S. Reese.​

'Reese told officers he always answers the door with a sword to protect himself against religious people.'

Guno?

Seems to me like a pretty liberal interpretation of 'reckless endangerment', although the guy does sound like a real douche-bag. There was no need for the kids to see the sword. He could have saved himself some trouble by obscuring the sword with a cracked-open door and saying thanks but no thanks.

What kind of anti-freedom country are we creating when a man can't even hold a sword when he answers his own front door?

I hold my sword in all kinds of situations. But that is a story for another day.

Agreed.....hypersensitivity and liberalism is destroying our nation, the last best hope for mankind. If we fall, where else is a free man to turn?

He has no right to be holding a weapon when answering the door. Paranoid freak.
He and others have the right to be holding any weapon in their hands when answering the door, if they haven't checked first to see who was on the other side. Answering the door without checking who was on the other side first, is how you end up with home-invasions and deaths.
If he had the sense to look first, he could have just put it down next to the door and told them to get off his property.
I go to the door with my handgun safely in its holster, behind my back and once I have established that it is just some idiot religious zealots, I rudely inform them to get the hell off my property. I hate religious zealots. All others receive a warm reception.

Heard a bunch of college kids walking down the street late last night.

*ding-dong* goes my door bell. So I fetched the .38, put it in my front pocket, and went to the door.

Sparta police arrested a 22-year-old man for recklessly endangering safety after he made threatening motions with a sword and yelled at children who knocked on his door.

On October 1, police received a call from the parent of a Cub Scout who was selling popcorn door-to-door. The parent told police three children had walked up and knocked on the door at 616 Walrath St., the residence of Owen S. Reese.​

You left out the "yelling" and "threatening motions" towards children - with a sword, you dishonest douche.

In Sparta too of all places. :)

You left out the "yelling" and "threatening motions" towards children - with a sword, you dishonest douche.

He's in his own house. Yelling isn't a crime, even in pubic. Threatening motions is an accusation that likely came from one of the parents. Again, he's in his own house.

He's in his own house. Yelling isn't a crime, even in pubic. Threatening motions is an accusation that likely came from one of the parents. Again, he's in his own house.

Fuck you. The safety of children comes first. The fruity little LARPer should have gotten his ass beat down by the police during booking.

Forum List

Back