Anti Mask Man Yells at Kids

That's nothing. When I go to Walmart, I stare rudely at the maskies.

Sometimes I say "diaperface" when I walk by someone wearing one.
Charming.
One good way I know to get yourself into a fight unnecessarily.
And for what?
Well he was right: masks don't work, and they're child abuse.
Wrong.
Masks save lives
They are more effective if everyone
wears them.
It's just a mask.
Most children wear them happily if they can, once the reason "our family is wearing them" is rationally and kindly explained to them.

Well he was right: masks don't work, and they're child abuse.

Bob Baylock and I figured out that the best mask in use out there, the N95, has opening in its fibers between 150,000 to 600,000 times larger than a coronavirus.

Probably 95% of those out there aren't wearing anything a tenth that good.

Charming.

Wrong.
Masks save lives
They are more effective if everyone
wears them.
It's just a mask.
Most children wear them happily if they can, once the reason "our family is wearing them" is rationally and kindly explained to them.

Masks don't save lives, they're as useless as Joe Biden. They leak air around the edges the the material isn't fine enough to filter COVID viruses. The mask you wear every day was probably made in China too. You have no idea what they're made of, what you're breathing in, and what the long-term effects are going to be. You will probably eventually develop lung cancer from breathing through it. Not to mention all the pretty designs your mask probably has dyed into the material. You're breathing god knows what chemicals through that material, that's probably going to fuck up your lungs before too long.

Even KN95 masks won't prevent you from contracting COVID. Most of those are made in China, as well. But if if wearing that dirty, slobber-stained diaper on your face gives you a sense of security, by all means keep wearing it.

Last edited:
Poor fella has no moral ground to stand on. If the kids said nothing to him he has lost his right to say something to them.

Poor fella has no moral ground to stand on. If the kids said nothing to him he has lost his right to say something to them.
I think those kids were laughing at the crazy guy. Set him off even more.

I bet his kids are embarrassed seeing him make a spectacle of himself. What an all around loser.

A crazy angry anti-mask man makes himself look bad in front of little kids and the world.

I don't like masks either, but this guy is a complete idiot and he should be arrested for bullying these poor kids.

Forum List

Back