Antifa Calls For Domestic Terrorism In Response To Closed Twitter Accounts

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1669886875784.png

Gee, why would the Twitter accounts of such upstanding, law-abiding citizens be closed to begin with?

Perhaps it has something to do with their participation in this and other activities like this:

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

....but conservatives are the biggest threat to the US, according to Biden and Democrats.

:uhh:

And where are the so-called conservative good-guys?

Is anyone guarding the Tesla dealerships, ready to put the rabid dogs down when they decide to try to start something?

I hope they learned something by that.

They're bed wetters, they're not capable of learning things, they have to be programmed.

Until their masters tell them to cut the shit so they don't get killed they will continue to risk their lives playing stupid games.

The thing is, now that the violence program has been unwrapped it may not be possible to switch off. In which case their little monsters may become so incontrollable they'll have to be put down by the police and private entities.

They're bed wetters, they're not capable of learning things, they have to be programmed.

Until their masters tell them to cut the shit so they don't get killed they will continue to risk their lives playing stupid games.

The thing is, now that the violence program has been unwrapped it may not be possible to switch off. In which case their little monsters may become so incontrollable they'll have to be put down by the police and private entities.

Alas, you might be right.

I'm just glad that I live about 175 miles from the nearest metro where there might be trouble. I am an old lady and I don't personally want to kill anybody.

Forum List

Back