Any Minnesota Republicans here?

bdtex

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2013
You guys might wanna think about replacing your candidate for the US Senate. I don't think this is the path to winning the race. I could be wrong but I don't think so. As I recall, Minnesota was one of the states Trump targeted to flip in 2020 and it didn't work out too well for him.

Amy Klobuchar won over 60 percent of the vote in 2018, and she's going to win big this time around. It's a given.

So the GOP looked around for a sacrificial lamb and landed on Royce White.

Maybe the strategy was, "Okay, Klobuchar is going to win no matter what. So let's put up a guy who makes Trump look normal."

Amy Klobuchar won over 60 percent of the vote in 2018, and she's going to win big this time around. It's a given.

Maybe the strategy was, "Okay, Klobuchar is going to win no matter what. So let's put up a guy who makes Trump look normal."

You must be SO excited about all the late-term abortions Klobuchar will fund and endorse!

Not a very good way to build a bench in a state where Republicans have won statewide races.

You guys might wanna think about replacing your candidate for the US Senate. I don't think this is the path to winning the race. I could be wrong but I don't think so. As I recall, Minnesota was one of the states Trump targeted to flip in 2020 and it didn't work out too well for him.

Penis-Envy Piranhas

Screeching femininnies aren't going to vote for a masculine party anyway. Nagologists love the wimpy Democrats and how easy they are to push around.

Forum List

Back