Any Other Adult Videogame Lovers Here? 😁

It's good to see so many adult videogame lovers here and you just can't beat the classic systems like Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. 😁

See that's the difference.

Gamers like like immersive lore, building, combat, tactics, and world simulation games that immerse you in a different existence.

Systems like Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64 are just kind of - ah - short term self stimulation with no meaning to depth.

:cool:

Who cares!? I still think that Donkey Kong is one of the best if not the best videogame and videogame series ever created and the original is thirty years old this year!! :D

Who cares!? I still think that Donkey Kong is one of the best if not the best videogame and videogame series ever created and the original is thirty years old this year!! :D

If you are talking series, I was pretty good behind Dark Souls.

For best single game, that would go to Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. There ain't now beating the Sekiro Guardian Ape fight the first time you beat him down and think you've won.

WW

Last edited:
If you are talking series, I was pretty good behind Dark Souls.

For best single game, that would go to Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. There ain't know beating the Sekiro Guardian Ape fight the first the first time you beat him down and think you've won.

WW
The Metal Gear franchise is Immortal!

Forum List

Back