Anybody Else Watching The News Right Now?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
I'm currently watching ABC News and they've all lost their marbles in thinking that Biden understands what's all going on with our current world and he actually has plans and will rise to the challenge of helping and supporting Ukraine and he will supposedly talk about these plans and accomplishments in his address tonight. LOL I doubt if he even rises to the challenge of dressing himself every day! :auiqs.jpg:

I'm currently watching ABC News and they've all lost their marbles in thinking that Biden understands what's all going on with our current world and he actually has plans and will rise to the challenge of helping and supporting Ukraine and he will supposedly talk about these plans and accomplishments in his address tonight. LOL I doubt if he even rises to the challenge of dressing himself every day! :auiqs.jpg:
ABC is pretty bad. But if you want to hear Biden bashing and outrage you're watching the wrong channel.

I wonder if Bidedumb will get lost again. He's supposed to be speaking soon.

I stopped watching the national news. Here and there, I'll watch my local news. But even then, they seem to lean left. I just read the news online from different sources. But I don't really care what they're reporting these days. There are really no serious reporting like it used to be. Journalism has died a long time ago. These days, you get your news and deal with it. Or just turn it all off and do something more constructive. Like binge the entire series on Netflix.

(Back then, binging an entire series on Netflix, they would consider you a few sandwiches of a picnic.)

Looks like old Joe is finally on time for once.

Forum List

Back