Zone1 Anyone remember Trinnity?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
She left the board awhile back and started her own board.

I joined her and helped her get the board going...then she stabbed me in the back. hehheh
Anyhow I recently went back in annoymous mode to see how it was doing....it has shrunk since I was l was last there...it is over moderated...the super mod there being sunset tommy...dumb as a rock but trinnity supports him..he must be her toy boy.

Well, i guess it is not easy finding someone willing to work for free.

Though supposedly conservative the alleged conservatives act more like liberals.
The super mod there is allowed not only to post but to name call and personally attack those he disagrees with.
They perma ban at the drop of a hat...the place is more like a club than a message board....they resent newbies...fearing they might lost control of the club...anyhow i had quite a bit of fun before they banned me. hehheh

She left the board awhile back and started her own board.

I joined her and helped her get the board going...then she stabbed me in the back. hehheh
Anyhow I recently went back in annoymous mode to see how it was doing....it has shrunk since I was l was last there...it is over moderated...the super mod there being sunset tommy...dumb as a rock but trinnity supports him..he must be her toy boy.

Well, i guess it is not easy finding someone willing to work for free.

Though supposedly conservative the alleged conservatives act more like liberals.
The super mod there is allowed not only to post but to name call and personally attack those he disagrees with.
They perma ban at the drop of a hat...the place is more like a club than a message board....they resent newbies...fearing they might lost control of the club...anyhow i had quite a bit of fun before they banned me. hehheh
Yea, I got censored a few times and I was out.

It used to be nice place to post.

I like Trinnity. I like Sunset Tommy too. But like a supposedly good book that may BE a good book, I just couldn't get into it. Not their fault. Just something I couldn't get comfy enough with to stay, which may or may not have been my loss.
In short, I have nothing bad to say about either one of them. Live and let live, says I.

Forum List

Back