Anything and Everything...

Just a fresh thread started for every genre of music out there...post whatever to whomever, about whatever, or just post a song or vid of your choice...anything goes here...whatever your flavor at the moment.

I will start with this:

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]Q3P1DEWgdHY[/MEDIA] - Crying Like A Bitch (High Quality) - The Oracle - YouTube[/ame]

Been musicless for over 6 months now. Had to unplug my cdrom since it was whirling around uncontrollably, and can't eject whatever's in it. Unplugging it also unplugged my sound card so no music from the computer.

Been making due with my dvd player for the tv playing very old CDs. Haven't bought a music cd in at least 20 years. Mostly old synth stuff like Depeche Mode, Erasure, and Pet Shop Boys. :)

Current favorite piece is from a Sprint commercial :) "Narwhals narwhals swimming in the ocean, causing a commotion, because they are so awesome!" :)

Now I am singing that song Thanks lol

Listening to Coast to Coast today while I do housework. Program about Elvis conspiracy theories. He wasn't my cuppa tea really but one Sunday I was working OT at the office to meet a deadline with a guy who just broke into Elvis songs. :) I must admit it was pretty sexy.

For your listening pleasure:

Forum List

Back