AOC documentary is astounding

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.

It cannot be overstated. This is a must see. Eye opening. A revelation. And self evidently true.

It cannot be overstated. This is a must see. Eye opening. A revelation. And self evidently true.

What is astounding, is that New York did not get rid of her, when she came up for re-election.

• Banned
What is astounding, is that New York did not get rid of her, when she came up for re-election.
The way she got her seat in Congress was ludicrous enough. But now? I agree. I have no explanation for even deep blue NY City brainwashed Democratics choosing that jackass or allowing her back in.

Last edited:
The way she got her seat in Congress was ludicrous enough. But now? I agree. You have no explanation for even deep blue NY Cit brainwashed Democratics choosing that jackass or allowing her back in.
I understand her first election. That was retail politics in a small district, being ignored by the congressman they had, while he enjoyed Washington, without keeping the home fires burning.
She wasted no time, showing exactly what to expect out of a young liberal cocktail waitress, lacking in judgement, suddenly a congressperson. The surprise is that the Dem establishment in New York did not deal with her, as they planned, and her getting re-elected. Go figure.

1699682516793.gif

• Banned
I understand her first election. That was retail politics in a small district, being ignored by the congressman they had, while he enjoyed Washington, without keeping the home fires burning.
She wasted no time, showing exactly what to expect out of a young liberal cocktail waitress, lacking in judgement, suddenly a congressperson. The surprise is that the Dem establishment in New York did not deal with here, as they planned, and her getting re-elected. Go figure.

View attachment 856653
It was odd that the former Rep in that District basically failed to even bother to campaign. Lazy and stupid. He was bad enough.

But yeah. Having then seen the damage she could do, her district’s Democrat voters said, “ah fuck it. Let’s double down on stupid and put Mr. Ed back into office.

Mystifying.

The Bronx is Hood Rat Country. Any Rep they elect will be some corrupt or insane or both hack.

, showing exactly what to expect out of a young liberal cocktail waitress, lacking in judgement, suddenly a congressperson.
If you research you will find that she comes from a very wealthy background and was meticulously selected as an insert by the Justice Democrats headed by dangerous individuals like
Cenk Uygur
Zack Exley
Sailkat Chakrabarti

Every word she spoke initially was scripted and rehearsed by professional activists out to scam gullible Americans .
They succeeded and at some point there will be a huge pay- off which with hindsight America will deeply regret .
Very soon quite likely .

As Nancy Pelosi put it, in the district AOC was running, it isn’t really a major accomplishment for AOC, if it was a coke can with with a D on it, it would still win.

Forum List

Back