AOC Terrified As Her Star Dims

Want to be in the spotlight and make controversial comments, don’t be surprised when you get called out on it.

Where have I seen that hideous laugh before? Oh yeah....
Hillarylaugh.jpg

To paraphrase Cassius Clay's words to Sonny Liston:

"AOC, you are so ugly I don't whether to whip you or cage you".

At least the AOC star is still burning.
The AO-C star will perpetually be burning in the minds of you simpletons.

The AO-C obsession continues.............
Obsession?

Take a look at your avatar, THEN tell me about obsession, O.K.?

Hypocrisy - Wikipedia
That is just about the type of stupid reply I would expect from a trump bootlicker.

You have a sig and an avatar the show obsession with Trump, yet have no proof that I even voted for Trump or indeed even blindly support the politician or his policies?

ac8e1baae8535062e99d1b02ad1d3c82b124ba3aa455a8ad1c1d33b166b79be5.jpg

Kamala Harris took over the lead in the Rat soap opera with her debate performance and AOC doesn't like it. Not one little bit. Pelousy has her on ignore, her talk show appearances are drying up, and the Rat media is starting to notice she's an idiot. So she decides to go down to the Clint, Texas containment center and make a spectacle of herself. By all accounts, she refused to tour the facility, yelled at her BP hosts, and made crazy claims about women drinking toilet water. That claim came from a woman who did drink toilet water because she couldn't figure out how to work the faucet on a sink....that's the kind of primitives who are flooding in here. But AOC had her hook, screaming while the agents laughed at her, all for the cameras.
Turn off the cameras and AOC ain't interested.....she's a walking publicity stunt. :soapbox:

AOC-wave-1.jpg

Why don't you STFU, grow up and stop posting on issues and people you know nothing about. Echoing character assassinations is the game of jerks and fools. If you want to be accepted as credible, read and follow my direction in the first sentence of this paragraph.

At least the AOC star is still burning. Slightly. :71:

What ever happened to Ilhan Omar? Remember her? She went conspicuously silent. And the SJW media is awful quiet about her now that she is embroiled in scandal of epic proportions. Gee, funny that.

When Trump or any person on the right has problems, it is under a microscope. On the left? Can't get it off the front page quick enough.

I'm starting to see a pattern. . . . :eusa_think:

AOC-wave-1.jpg

omar_1.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

The real story is the fact that we have imported enough Mexicans to the country for these total idiots to be elected into the office.

That's what the Democrat's master plan with illegal immigration is, right?

That is what Trump says, and you echo. Don't you ever think for yourself?

What ever happened to Ilhan Omar? Remember her? She went conspicuously silent. And the SJW media is awful quiet about her now that she is embroiled in scandal of epic proportions. Gee, funny that.

When Trump or any person on the right has problems, it is under a microscope. On the left? Can't get it off the front page quick enough.

AOC-wave-1.jpg

omar_1.jpg

The real story is the fact that we have imported enough Mexicans to the country for these total idiots to be elected into the office.

That is what is happening before our eyes. Which is why Trump has probably said it.

That thinking thing, you should leave it to those who are able. Just don't pick CNN.

AOC-wave-1.jpg

omar_1.jpg

That is what is happening before our eyes. Which is why Trump has probably said it.

That thinking thing, you should leave it to those who are able. Just don't pick CNN.

Why don't you find a new hobby, one in which you have some competence? Here, all you do is echo the same far right propaganda, and do so without ever thinking about alternative solutions to the myriad problems facing our county in the coming third decade of the 21st Century.

Why don't you STFU, grow up and stop posting on issues and people you know nothing about. Echoing character assassinations is the game of jerks and fools. If you want to be accepted as credible, read and follow my direction in the first sentence of this paragraph.

:fu:

Wry Catcher

"
Wry Catcher said:

Why don't you STFU, grow up and stop posting on issues and people you know nothing about. Echoing character assassinations is the game of jerks and fools. If you want to be accepted as credible, read and follow my direction in the first sentence of this paragraph."

Go fuck yourself boi, you don't get to tell anyone anything.

She's one of you leaders and you can't get your nose far enough up her ass. You are every bit the idiot she is.
She isn't one of my leaders, you simpleton. I don't live in her district.

You morons are the ones that are obsessed with her, not me.

She's one of you leaders and you can't get your nose far enough up her ass. You are every bit the idiot she is.

She's one of your leaders kid, you're a Dem and she is speaking for you and your party.
You are every bit the idiot she is, you both think your hit doesn't stink.

She's one of your leaders kid, you're a Dem and she is speaking for you and your party.
I'm

You are a delusional moron, now go stick your head back up trump's ass.

Forum List

Back