AP: Obama will not allow any more Cuban defectors, all without VISAS will be deported

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Obama will deport CUBANS trying to flee a murderous DICTATORSHIP, but he lets convicted FELONS stay in the USA??

HUH?

I am glad he is deporting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BACK TO CUBA....WHY NOT DO THIS FOR ALL ILLEGALS?

News from The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is ending a longstanding immigration policy that allows any Cuban who makes it to U.S. soil to stay and become a legal resident, a senior administration official said Thursday.

The repeal of the "wet foot, dry foot" policy is effective immediately, according the official. The decision follows months of negotiations focused in part on getting Cuba to agree to take back people who had arrived in the U.S.

The U.S. and Cuba planned to issue a joint statement late Thursday. The official insisted on anonymity in order to detail the change ahead of the announcement.

Last edited:
so, he waits till his last freaking week out of 8 damn years to do something that I actually agree with?
what an ass.

Obama will deport CUBANS trying to flee a murderous DICTATORSHIP, but he lets convicted FELONS stay in the USA??

HUH?

I am glad he is deporting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BACK TO CUBA....WHY NOT DO THIS FOR ALL ILLEGALS?

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is ending a longstanding immigration policy that allows any Cuban who makes it to U.S. soil to stay and become a legal resident, a senior administration official said Thursday.

The repeal of the "wet foot, dry foot" policy is effective immediately, according the official. The decision follows months of negotiations focused in part on getting Cuba to agree to take back people who had arrived in the U.S.

The U.S. and Cuba planned to issue a joint statement late Thursday. The official insisted on anonymity in order to detail the change ahead of the announcement.

It's about time. A bunch of goddam freeloaders anyway.

According to governmental data, the Obama administration has deported more people than any other president's administration in history.
In fact, they have deported more than the sum of all the presidents of the 20th century.

President George W. Bush's administration deported just over two million during his time in office; and Obama’s numbers don’t reflect his last year in office, for which data is not yet available

WOW. That is an class one ASSHOLE move.
Yet he'll invite scores of Jihadis who want to kill us in here.
He actually plays a game with numbers and deportations with illegals....so technically is doing catch and release. He wants to give them Amnesty and The Right To Vote.
He's allowed Sanctuary Cities, and Illegals to illegally get welfare, foodstamps, Driver Licenses, and Tax Payer IDs, and looks the other way while Employers Illegally hire Illegals putting painters, plumbers, electricians and other tradesmen who are American Citizens out of work.

I agree with enforcing THE LAW. Just do it fairly.
Like Feinsten told Sessions TODAY.

ENFORCE THE ENTIRE LAW. ALL OF IT, ALWAYS

Last edited:

HUH?

According to governmental data, the Obama administration has deported more people than any other president's administration in history.
In fact, they have deported more than the sum of all the presidents of the 20th century.

President George W. Bush's administration deported just over two million during his time in office; and Obama’s numbers don’t reflect his last year in office, for which data is not yet available

How is your source defining a "DEPORTATION"? As I understand, Obama changed the DEFINITION of "DEPORTATION" to include anyone turned away at the border...it's all about optics, not reality.

As MUSH as people try to claim that Obama is this MASSIVE DEPORTER.....I GUARANTEE TRUMP WILL MARKEDLY INCREASE FROM OBAMA'S NUMBERS REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU DEFINE "DEPORT".

Deportations of illegal aliens living inside the United States have tanked 73 percent since 2009, when President Obama first took office, according to a new report from the Center for Immigration Studies.

CIS analyzed the most recent annual report released by the Department of Homeland Security, which states that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement removed only 65,332 illegal aliens from the interior of the U.S. in FY2016 (roughly .5 percent of the estimated 12 million currently known to be living here unlawfully).

The immigration analysis group noted that those 65,000 or so deportations reflect a 73 percent drop in interior removals since 2009, when roughly 240,000 illegal aliens were deported from inside the U.S.

Deportations Drop 73% Under Obama, Hit 43-Year Annual Low

Deportations Drop 73% Under Obama, Hit 43-Year Annual Low

HUH?

Creative Accounting, just like our Unemployment Numbers. They are not actually deporting them. They are releasing them and telling them to voluntarily return to Mexico.

HUH?

Creative Accounting, just like our Unemployment Numbers. They are not actually deporting them. They are releasing them and telling them to voluntarily return to Mexico.

Nothing is EVER about REALITY for snowflakes. It's all about how much DISINFORAMATION they can get away with while pushing their own ideological agenda. It's very STALIN.

so, he waits till his last freaking week out of 8 damn years to do something that I actually agree with?
what an ass.

Do not agree too quickly. He is doing this because Cuban refugees vote Republican. The Dems expected to take Fla because of the large Hispanic population. Cubans said not so fast.

Obama hates Cubans. What a disgusting racist!!

I'm sure they will be talking about this at the Oscars.

Jay Behar and Bono must be LIVID at racist Obama.

I wonder why Obama didn't do this BEFORE the election.......HMMMMMM.......

ANY GUESSES WHY OBAMA DIDN'T START THE POLICY OF DEPORTING ALL ILLEGAL CUBANS UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION?

It's so difficult to determine, isn't it?

HUH?

So are you complimenting and agreeing with Obama's actions regarding the Cuba situation?

HUH?

So are you complimenting and agreeing with Obama's actions regarding the Cuba situation?

I am saying there should be consistent application of deportation rules.

Ever think this has something to do with lifting the Cuban embargo and Obamas efforts to restore relations with Cuba? Yall aren't very good at connecting the dots here are you?

HUH?

I am saying there should be consistent application of deportation rules.
And I asked if you support and agree with Obamas actions regarding the Cuban situation? that would be a Yes or No answer

Are you deposing me, counselor?

Yes, I agree. Federal law should be followed and anyone here ILLEGALLY should be deported.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

Now, the question begs, will he actually deport illegal
Cubans for the next 9 days? I hope he does.

HUH?

Actually the report is wrong the number is a lie you see Obama had the INS declare anyone prevented at the border from entering to be counted as deported.

Forum List

Back