🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

Finally, you can advocate censorship in a classic church-lady style, or just accept the fact that there is no way of protecting us all from the nutjobs.

Don't butt into my free speech or anyone else's because of your misplaced altruism to keep me or my neighbor safe or make my life better

See, you were doing great until you became a concern troll again. I never said Censorship was alright. In fact, I have never even mentioned any sort of Censorship in this thread. Get off the box and come back to reality on that one.

This happened on September 12th.

This is the first word we have heard of it today. 11 days for the FBI to do their digging?
well, i doubt the tea party on sept 12th had anything to do with this then

agree?
Without further information, we have no way of knowing.
how can something have an effect before it happens?

unless you want to claim they watched it on tv and were motivated to go kill someone

Finally, you can advocate censorship in a classic church-lady style, or just accept the fact that there is no way of protecting us all from the nutjobs.

Don't butt into my free speech or anyone else's because of your misplaced altruism to keep me or my neighbor safe or make my life better

See, you were doing great until you became a concern troll again. I never said Censorship was alright. In fact, I have never even mentioned any sort of Censorship in this thread. Get off the box and come back to reality on that one.
I suppose you take 'general you' personally all the time. Such delicate sensibilities you have. Get a tissue.

I suppose you take 'general you' personally all the time. Such delicate sensibilities you have.

You could have made a general statement in a different post, just saying.

I think we can all agree here that Censorship is wrong. Nobody in this thread said it was right far as I know.

unless you want to claim they watched it on tv and were motivated to go kill someone
Please reread for comprehension:

ah, so they went to the washington tea party rally, jumped in their back to the future delorean and went back a day in time and went out and killed someone on the same day as the rally

ah, so they went to the washington tea party rally, jumped in their back to the future delorean and went back a day in time and went out and killed someone on the same day as the rally

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN0WBv0Omgs&feature=related]YouTube - Docs a racist[/ame]

:eusa_whistle: :lol:

I couldn't stop shaking my head and remained speechless with that. And, that's quite a feat.

I've said nothing of the sort, except:

You seem to want to carry that to say something it isn't. Why is that?

(and if I were saying that, which I'm not, you're scenario is stupid. People didn't have to be at the event to 'have something to do with it.' Hoards who never attended, or had any plans to, were emotionally caught up in the sentiment.
The build up by Beck, et al went on for weeks and weeks before that. Be a 9-12er!)

Now try one more goddamn time to understand this completely benign statement:

Last edited:

You seem to want to carry that to say something it isn't. Why is that?(and if I were saying that, which I'm not, you're scenario is stupid. People didn't have to be at the event to 'have something to do with it.' Hoards were emotionally caught up in the sentiment.
The build up by Beck, et al went on for weeks and weeks before that. Be a 9-12er!)

I ususally tell those who blame others for their piss poor communication 'skills' to piss off, but I'm not so sure you would even get that point.

You seem to want to carry that to say something it isn't. Why is that?

(and if I were saying that, which I'm not, you're scenario is stupid. People didn't have to be at the event to 'have something to do with it.' Hoards who never attended, or had any plans to, were emotionally caught up in the sentiment.

ah, so they find the man dead on the 12th, and something that happen on the 12th has even a REMOTE possibility of having an effect on the mans death

We DO have a way of knowing...the article reports that the body was already in an advanced state of decomposition by the time authorities discovered it.

Clearly the man was dead long before the 12th.

She said investigators have given her few details about her son's death — they told her the body was decomposed — and haven't yet released his body for burial. "I was told it would be better for him to be cremated," she said.

Now can we please refrain from using this poor fellas death to further a political agenda?

JUst a minor point, I thought there were other tea party rallies around the country and not just in Washington.

Forum List

Back