Apparently Climate Change Has Been Happening For A While

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015

Mississippi man finds fossilized remains of saber-toothed tiger dating back 10,000 years​

The saber-toothed cat’s reign as a top apex predator eventually came to an end because of the arrival of humans, climate change or a combination of those factors.

Who could have ever guessed that Climate Change was happening 10,000 years ago? If we had only saved the planet way back then we wouldn't have to save it now. It would seem the left wants us to live like humans did much over 10,000 years ago because the way humans lived 10,000 years ago contributed to Climate Change so we must revert back further than that, maybe all the way back to when fire was invented. That'll put a stop to Climate Change! Or would it?

Mississippi man finds fossilized remains of saber-toothed tiger dating back 10,000 years​

The saber-toothed cat’s reign as a top apex predator eventually came to an end because of the arrival of humans, climate change or a combination of those factors.

Who could have ever guessed that Climate Change was happening 10,000 years ago? If we had only saved the planet way back then we wouldn't have to save it now. It would seem the left wants us to live like humans did much over 10,000 years ago because the way humans lived 10,000 years ago contributed to Climate Change so we must revert back further than that, maybe all the way back to when fire was invented. That'll put a stop to Climate Change! Or would it?
No it was that meteorite.

Either way, this isn’t politics...it’s just another lame assed conspiracy theory you’re putting out there. Or maybe you’re trying to be satirical?

No it was that meteorite.

Either way, this isn’t politics...it’s just another lame assed conspiracy theory you’re putting out there. Or maybe you’re trying to be satirical?
????????????????? I posted a link. Are you a fact denier? Scientists said climate change 10,000 years ago contributed to the demise of the Saber Toothed Tiger. Why would you dispute that?

????????????????? I posted a link. Are you a fact denier? Scientists said climate change 10,000 years ago contributed to the demise of the Saber Toothed Tiger. Why would you dispute that?
I was explaining to you what changed the climate. It wasn’t man-made as today’s climate change clearly is.

I was explaining to you what changed the climate. It wasn’t man-made as today’s climate change clearly is.
Climate change is climate change. If it happened 10,000 years ago without man, it can happen today, with man.

Who could have ever guessed that Climate Change was happening 10,000 years ago?
1713971407125.png

The glaciers melted away and retreated to the polar region about 12,000 years ago.

Climate change has been happening for as long as earth has been around.

The antarctic used to be a rainforest.

The Sahara desert used to be a rainforest.

So yeah, climate change is real, it's been happening before man ever walked the earth

Forum List

Back