Apple government affairs VP Cynthia Hogan departing next month

Natural Citizen

American Made
Aug 8, 2016
Apple has announced that its vice president of public policy and government affairs, Cynthia Hogan, is departing. This announcement comes after Hogan joined Joe Biden’s vice presidential selection team last month.

Prior to joining Apple, Hogan served as counsel to Biden in the White House and Senate.

Continued - Apple government affairs VP Cynthia Hogan departing next month - 9to5Mac

So, served Biden in the White House and Senate...went to work for Apple as president of public policy and government affairs...then went back to work for Biden.

It's kind of similar to the revolving door scenario where someone is working for a drug company on a pharmaceutical product, then goes to work at the FDa to approve their own research on the product, then goes back to work for the pharmaceutical company again after they've approved their own warez. Basically.

Only thing I can think of off the top of my head going on with Apple and politics is that thing they're doing with google to 'contact trace' everyone.

It's not much of an article, theres probably better ones out there on the web some place.

Did a quick bio search, I am gonna guess that one is hired more so as a long time loyalist to defend Sleepy Joe in regards to his assorted sexually assault allegations and the fact Sleepy Joe was part of the Obama coup cabal that attacked our democracy.

1*_8t2PSnEvFXEV4hupNvCzQ.gif

~S~

Globalists who sell out the American worker to cheap labor suck. This Hogan lady represents the globalism that is destroying the American worker. When Biden hired her, he declared war on the American worker in favor of cheap labor globalism.

Forum List

Back