Arab immigration and racism: While no one vandamizes their mosques

Liza Rosen @LizaRosen0000:
Watch: Christian woman from Bethlehem describes how Palestinian Muslims treat Christians as second-class citizens while subjecting them to torture and brutal oppression for being non-Muslims. She explains that since the first day they took control of the city, the Palestinian… ..
GQF_hq5XIAALkdF

Last edited
9:30 AM · Jun 15, 2024

While CAIR islamic lobby keeps duping MSM about a fake i-slamophobia...

'Palestine' painted on Park Avenue Synagogue.
'Palestine' written on wall of one of New York's largest synagogues as city continues to reel from spate of serious antisemitic incidents last week.
Gary Willig, Jun 16, 2024
The word was written under the Biblical verse “How great are your tents O Jacob, your dwelling places O Israel" (Numbers 24:5), directly under the word "Israel."
"while no one vandalizes their mosques"

Need a new premise, kiddo.

And look at how the Dems allow pro-Palestinian students and other rioters to yell Hitler-type slogans at Jews, block their right to walk across campus to class, assault them, throw things at cops, deface property, brag how they support Jew-hating terrorists…..and not a single consequence.

Would this be tolerated by the Dems if the target of the hate was anyone other than Jews? Imagine the uproar if this type of hate were targeted against Muslims or blacks (their “protected” minorities)?
Open both of your eyes. It's being tolerated by the Reps too.

It's a matter of right vs left as well as media coverage. America's right respects the law and the left resorts to violence often supported or intentionally ignored by the media.

"while no one vandalizes their mosques"

Need a new premise, kiddo.

Apples and oranges..

When was that? And certainly no one from the zionist camps. And not linked to the ME conflict.

Whereas the Islamic [fascist] side... -- really wanna list?

Last edited:
Apples and oranges..

When was that? And certainly no one from the zionist camps. And not linked to the ME conflict.

Whereas the Islamic [fascist] side... -- really wanna list?
It was 8 weeks ago, the video you didn't watch is timestamped.

It was 8 weeks ago, the video you didn't watch is timestamped.
And it is "related" to the M.E. conflict how/because?

In other news...

Infamous Islamist "palestine" Hatem Bazian behind most "protests" mobs (SJP / JVP etc.) also complains of so caled Islamophobia but...

UC Berkeley ‘Islamophobia’ prof livestreams pro-Hamas protest: ‘Glory to the Shahids!’

SJP founder - Chief BDS-er, racist-Arab Islamist pallywood Hatem Bazian even active behind JVP tweeting "we.. as Jews"..

Bazian2.jpeg

Last edited:
And it is "related" to the M.E. conflict how/because?

In other news...

Infamous Islamist "palestine" Hatem Bazian behind most "protests" mobs (SJP / JVP etc.) also complains of so caled Islamophobia but...

UC Berkeley ‘Islamophobia’ prof livestreams pro-Hamas protest: ‘Glory to the Shahids!’

SJP founder - Chief BDS-er, racist-Arab Islamist pallywood Hatem Bazian even active behind JVP tweeting "we.. as Jews"..

View attachment 963489

Are you telling me that a college professor is actively raising funds for HAMAS - a terrorist group seeking the destruction of Israel and genocide of her Jews?

Not only should the antisemite be fired, he should be tried for criminal activities, as defined by our government, and sentenced for as long as 20 years.

Are you telling me that a college professor is actively raising funds for HAMAS - a terrorist group seeking the destruction of Israel and genocide of her Jews?

Not only should the antisemite be fired, he should be tried for criminal activities, as defined by our government, and sentenced for as long as 20 years.

Where do I sign for that..

Forum List

Back