Arabella group

the left wing billionaire boys club (maybe some women involved as well). Trying to make us all live happy ever after. This includes Bill Gates and most likely his human lojack location chip.

They are part of the dark money funding the Hamas terrorist across the country. They think they are better qualified to decide how Americans should live than us mere mortals. They fantasy themselves as gods on high.

sounds like peanuts to me, pennys

With more than $23 trillion in assets under their collective management, the Big Three investment managers – BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street – are undisputed financial heavyweights.

In his recent annual letter, BlackRock's Larry Fink delivered a bold message to global companies: do better, or expect consequences. "To prosper over time," he elaborates, "every company must not only deliver financial performance, but also show how it makes a positive contribution to society."

Larry Fink is pushing climate action to be part of the $300 trillion to be spent on Green Energy
Global web icon
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com/business/sustainable...

th

BlackRock CEO calls for stronger climate finance plan …

WebJul 11, 2021 · BlackRock (BLK.N) Chief Executive Larry Fink on Sunday called for governments to develop a stronger long-term climate finance plan to unlock the private capital needed to fund the...

One must ask, what would these super rich investors do for a slice of $300 trillion.
In all, our analysis suggests that the Net Zero 2050 scenario would require spending on physical assets of about $275 trillion between 2021 and 2050 (about 7.5 percent of GDP over the period) in the areas we analyzed.

"To prosper over time," he elaborates, "every company must not only deliver financial performance, but also show how it makes a positive contribution to society."

That's seems to me to be a worthwhile ethic to aspire for.

I had a not-too-dissimilar conversation with a pastor of a nearby church. Where he told me, that growing the flock by spreading his God's word is worthwhile and the core mission; however, it ain't the end all be all.

Rather he said, his church community must demonstrate that they are relevant to the overall community, lest if the church & congregation folded or went elsewhere.....well, who would miss them?

Accordingly, he ensures that his church and church grounds are available for civic meetings, fests, games, holiday picnics, and community clean-ups, and charitable drives regardless if they are another faith's or secular.

I admire that guy. He has common sense.

That's seems to me to be a worthwhile ethic to aspire for.
He is a billionaire democrat you dont know anything about. His social ideas you know less about.
Goes to show you the democrats are filthy liars when they claim it is the Republicans that are rich. The rich and filthy rich are democrats.

Thus far larry fink's push for his slice of the US's budget, green energy raised my electric rates 40% at the end of last year and they are going up another 4% this year, thus far.

Forum List

Back