College Democrats: ‘We Commend the Bravery’ of Anti-Israel Protesters

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
Every parent swells with pride as their child matures in young adulthood and goes off to college. There is just so much to look forward to… like joining a group of Islamic terrorist groupies and illegally trespassing / occupying buildings while shouting, “we are Hamas”.

Not surprisingly, the “College Democrats of America”, a wholly owned subsidiary of Democrat Retrogrades, Intl. Inc., are on the sidelines as their creation has come turned on them like rabid dogs.

The College Democrats of America issued a statement commending pro-Palestinian protesters for their “bravery,” hours after protesters seized control of a building at Columbia University.

In its statement, the student organization of the Democrat Party said it stood “with the broad and interfaith coalitions of students” that were protesting and had established anti-Israel encampments at Columbia University, Harvard University, Yale University, George Washington University, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

Every parent swells with pride as their child matures in young adulthood and goes off to college. There is just so much to look forward to… like joining a group of Islamic terrorist groupies and illegally trespassing / occupying buildings while shouting, “we are Hamas”.

Not surprisingly, the “College Democrats of America”, a wholly owned subsidiary of Democrat Retrogrades, Intl. Inc., are on the sidelines as their creation has come turned on them like rabid dogs.

The College Democrats of America issued a statement commending pro-Palestinian protesters for their “bravery,” hours after protesters seized control of a building at Columbia University.

In its statement, the student organization of the Democrat Party said it stood “with the broad and interfaith coalitions of students” that were protesting and had established anti-Israel encampments at Columbia University, Harvard University, Yale University, George Washington University, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
This only proves that college kids are easy to manipulate. :iagree:

Now if those were Republicans destroying the building, they would get 10 years in prison.

Lets see how ALL these Liberal BRATS are punished? :stir:

This only proves that college kids are easy to manipulate. :iagree:

I get facial ticks when I think about elementary school kids being inundated with tranny story hour by leftist groomers, Stalinist / Marxist ideology, taught to be tribal and to despise themselves because of their skin color.

What happens when those freaks reach college age?

I get facial ticks when I think about elementary school kids being inundated with tranny story hour by leftist groomers, Stalinist / Marxist ideology, taught to be tribal and to despise themselves because of their skin color.

What happens when those freaks reach college age?
They become sexually confused democrats that can’t function without daddies money or the government because they are worthless individuals.

Forum List

Back