🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Arafat and his " Negotiating" skills

proudveteran06

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2012
Actually Arafat was one of the great negotiators of his time. Ask anyone who every negotiated for or against him. He was a master.

Unfortunately he was also prone to making very poor choices, and was hampered by arrogance and corruption.

I haven't seen any evidence of this peace plan Orfert presented to Abbas yet - don't forget to post it, please.
__

Regarding the last sentence, I have posted Olmert's offer many times. Problems with reading comprehension When asked exactly what Arafat " offered" in " negotiations" that Israel rejected there is no response. Can anyone enlighten the poster as to what "offers " Arafat made during the Camp David Accords that Israel rejected? Hint..... There werent any any
:eek: :cuckoo: :clap2:

Actually Arafat was one of the great negotiators of his time. Ask anyone who every negotiated for or against him. He was a master.

Unfortunately he was also prone to making very poor choices, and was hampered by arrogance and corruption.

I haven't seen any evidence of this peace plan Orfert presented to Abbas yet - don't forget to post it, please.
__

Regarding the last sentence, I have posted Olmert's offer many times. Problems with reading comprehension When asked exactly what Arafat " offered" in " negotiations" that Israel rejected there is no response. Can anyone enlighten the poster as to what "offers " Arafat made during the Camp David Accords that Israel rejected? Hint..... There werent any any
:eek: :cuckoo: :clap2:

Only because he was trained by the Soviets at the Baleshinka special ops school though.

Proudveteran06: "Actually Arafat was one of the great negotiators of his time. Ask anyone who ever negotiated for or against him. He was a master."

arafang...and his:

"unexplained [...] fluids,"

"only way to confirm the findings would be to exhume Arafat's body."

"his widow. . . (SUHA")

PriNcEsS.gif

100_6083.jpg

". . .had demanded his body be exhumed for further tests."

"We have to go further and exhume Yasser Arafat's body to reveal the truth to all the Muslim and Arab world."

tURNTABLE.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhwmtksGmpQ]Tavares - Whodunit - YouTube[/ame]​

Proudveteran06: "Actually Arafat was one of the great negotiators of his time. Ask anyone who ever negotiated for or against him. He was a master."

arafang...and his:

"unexplained [...] fluids,"

"only way to confirm the findings would be to exhume Arafat's body."

"his widow. . . (SUHA")

PriNcEsS.gif

100_6083.jpg

". . .had demanded his body be exhumed for further tests."

"We have to go further and exhume Yasser Arafat's body to reveal the truth to all the Muslim and Arab world."

Meanwhile, her and the 2 billion of money stolen from those "poor, starving, oppressed, occupied Palestinian people" in hidden bank accounts, have not set foot in the West Bank or Gaza, or sent a penny to help the same people. I wonder why?

Arafat was nothing but a terrorist and a murderer of the worst order!

Also, a hypocrite ... he stole millions and millions from the Palestinians so that his "wife" and "child" may live in luxury in Paris in a mansion Arafat personally owned there..... while the Palestinians lived in squalor!

He was despicable, good riddance!

Arafat was nothing but a terrorist and a murderer of the worst order!

Also, a hypocrite ... he stole millions and millions from the Palestinians so that his "wife" and "child" may live in luxury in Paris in a mansion Arafat personally owned there..... while the Palestinians lived in squalor!

He was despicable, good riddance!
Heard his wife has a new boyfriend. The guy is a French Jew and a Zionist of the first order. LOL

Forum List

Back