Are Democrats evolving to be the American fascist Party?

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009

Someone who's judgment I respect, has told me of meeting people who went along with the crowd that entered into the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6, 2020. I said you mean they went along with the mob that forced their way past the city and federal officers to enter the building”. He replied “No, the officers welcomed them to enter the building, and they were among many other people who were respectfully touring through the halls and offices of the building within a few feet of the many officers who were watching and not seeking to interfere with the crowd of visitors”. He then showed me a video of the crowd, including the infamous "shaman" wearing red, white and blue make-up. a Buffalo Horned helmet who toured through the Capitol Building uninterrupted by uniformed officers less than a yard away from him.

Were these "false" videos produced by computer tricks, or recorded prior to the crowds turning into a seditious mob? My acquaintance couldn't assure me of the video's authenticity; but I couldn't understand if such video's were commonly passed among the general public within so many Republican Congressional Districts, why weren't they reported and explained or refuted by any of the news services I trust? They haven't been subjects of reports from NPR, the Washington Post, CNN and many others news reports. Why haven't these major news reporting organizations done their jobs?

Why are Democrats, ostensibly liberal proponents of free speech, trying to censure hate messages? What happened to respect for ACLU's position? The American Civil Liberties Union has defended the NACP, The American Nazi Party, and the American Communist Party. Opposition to the free speech of any individual or group, enables the future silencing of all other individuals or groups.

Respectfully, Supposn

Democrats are the party of Truth, Justice and the American Way

1725729266136.gif

Someone who's judgment I respect, has told me of meeting people who went along with the crowd that entered into the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6, 2020. I said you mean they went along with the mob that forced their way past the city and federal officers to enter the building”. He replied “No, the officers welcomed them to enter the building, and they were among many other people who were respectfully touring through the halls and offices of the building within a few feet of the many officers who were watching and not seeking to interfere with the crowd of visitors”. He then showed me a video of the crowd, including the infamous "shaman" wearing red, white and blue make-up. a Buffalo Horned helmet who toured through the Capitol Building uninterrupted by uniformed officers less than a yard away from him.

Were these "false" videos produced by computer tricks, or recorded prior to the crowds turning into a seditious mob? My acquaintance couldn't assure me of the video's authenticity; but I couldn't understand if such video's were commonly passed among the general public within so many Republican Congressional Districts, why weren't they reported and explained or refuted by any of the news services I trust? They haven't been subjects of reports from NPR, the Washington Post, CNN and many others news reports. Why haven't these major news reporting organizations done their jobs?

Why are Democrats, ostensibly liberal proponents of free speech, trying to censure hate messages? What happened to respect for ACLU's position? The American Civil Liberties Union has defended the NACP, The American Nazi Party, and the American Communist Party. Opposition to the free speech of any individual or group, enables the future silencing of all other individuals or groups.

Respectfully, Supposn

I think you're right about those who have been thrown in jail by the commies/fascists in government. If Trump doesn't right this terrible anti-American wrong then the streets could become a bloodbath.

Be patient, winning may have to be delayed a few days after the election!

Respectfully, Supposn
Too late. They are already there.

Respectfully, Supposn

No, not evolving...already there.

Obama far west color LR cens.jpg

Respectfully, Supposn
Do as I say thread.

Piss off wanker

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Respectfully, Supposn
Dismissed as stupid.

Please try harder in your next thread.

It may be more important to study the Russian Revolution than the American Revolution. The same tactics that were employed by the Bolsheviks to establish a Communist dictatorship are being carried out by the "Democratic" Party today: Takeover of Party apparatus by radical elements, criminalizing free speech, prosecuting political opponents, and corrupting elections. The real Deniers are those who want to believe that it couldn't happen in America.

Someone who's judgment I respect, has told me of meeting people who went along with the crowd that entered into the U.S. Capitol Building on January 6, 2020. He told me how these supposed “patriots” attacked Capitol Police, shit in the hallways and threatened to kill members of Congress.

He said how much they hate our country and wanted to hang Mike Pence, Pelosi, Schumer and AOC if they caught them

It may be more important to study the Russian Revolution than the American Revolution. The same tactics that were employed by the Bolsheviks to establish a Communist dictatorship are being carried out by the "Democratic" Party today: Takeover of Party apparatus by radical elements, criminalizing free speech, prosecuting political opponents, and corrupting elections. The real Deniers are those who want to believe that it couldn't happen in America.
Dude, did you happen on a rightwing podcast and try to regurgitate it’s point here.

Fail

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back