Are Democrats evolving to be the American fascist Party?

Fascism is hard right conservative. Look at the fascists of the 20th century.
What do you mean "evolving"? They have been full-members since ..... well, a long time already.

Lolol. Nope. Have you studied modern European history?

The party that becomes the commie/fascist party will be the party that doesn't win the presidency.

Every American can take that as already decided.

The excitement begins when the surviving democracy starts deciding on how to deal with the commie/fascist others.
No, the party that has long adopted fascist tactics has been the Republican party. Then when efforts are undertaken to stop them, Repubicans whine about losing their right to be fascists.

Neither do they. What's wrong with you? That's an awful lie.

You're ignorant Mrago.

Do These Books Belong in Public School Libraries? You Be The Judge | Opinion​

First up is L8r, G8r by Lauren Myracle (a book that has been challenged in at least 19 districts across the country).

SnowAngel: so: spit or swallow? [/] zoegirl: i swallowed, but i don't think i'm going to next time. i'll just tell him very politely so he's not offended. [/] SnowAngel: erm, i bet he'll be okay with it. what's he gonna say, "nuh uh, no way! in that case, no blow jobs for YOU, missy!" [/] zoegirl: I don't want a blow job [/] SnowAngel: you know what i mean [/] zoegirl: doug tried to go down on me (geez, that sounds dorky), but I was like '"no no no no no. that's ok." [/] SnowAngel: why? [/] zoegirl: like you said, the whole odor thing. but in reverse. ack, i'm blushing just talking about it!

No, the party that has long adopted fascist tactics has been the Republican party. Then when efforts are undertaken to stop them, Repubicans whine about losing their right to be fascists.
Really, the only interesting question is on how the losing party will be dealt with by the winners?

Actually, neither party is keeping that a secret.

I don't see any way that it won't be bloody.

Really, the only interesting question is on how the losing party will be dealt with by the winners?

Actually, neither party is keeping that a secret.

I don't see any way that it won't be bloody.
If this is what you think, you are not seeing reality. Democrats are asking republicans to vote against a real threat to our democracy. Republicans with sense see the threat and are vocally opposing it. The only one talking about retribution is Trump.

Didn't take too long before FDR realize war with illiberal Fascist was inevitable for the free world.
The losing party becomes known as the fascist party. That's just a face and the reason why the situation has decayed to a point at which nothing can stop it.

If Kamala should happen to win by counting the ballots, the win will be stripped away from her in the next few days.

But in any case, it's highly likely that the fix is in on the ballots too.

America has to become a fascist dictatorship for 4 years.

After that, it becomes a question on whether a fascist dictator can every be taken down. Or the dictator passes the role on to another?

Forum List

Back