🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are golfers pathetic sissies?

Can you imagine plumber who has his pipe wrench carried for him by a stooge?

Yet, that is what so-called professional golfers demand.

I would like to see the day when a professional golfer will stand up and say: I will carry my own clubs, thank you. Will there ever be somebody MAN enough to do and say so?

Interesting comparison. Yes I can see it. Except the guy carrying the wrench just doesn't have the physical skill to turn the wrenches.. He is the EXPERT on what can go wrong with the pipes and how to best do the repairs.

I'm getting old and my body won't do what it used to when I was 20 but people come to me all of the time to fix thier cars or trucks. I might take a liking to them and tell them how to do the repair and even stand there and hand em the right wrench.

A top caddy is not a "stooge". Steve Williams, Tiger Woods caddy, supposedly made $1.27 million in 2006.

Steve Williams may be a rich stooge, but he is, just like all caddies (actually they are more like Hundai Ponies) is a stooge. No man in his right mind and a modicum of self-respect would carry another man's bag.

Can you imagine plumber who has his pipe wrench carried for him by a stooge?

Yet, that is what so-called professional golfers demand.

I would like to see the day when a professional golfer will stand up and say: I will carry my own clubs, thank you. Will there ever be somebody MAN enough to do and say so?

Interesting comparison. Yes I can see it. Except the guy carrying the wrench just doesn't have the physical skill to turn the wrenches.. He is the EXPERT on what can go wrong with the pipes and how to best do the repairs.

I'm getting old and my body won't do what it used to when I was 20 but people come to me all of the time to fix thier cars or trucks. I might take a liking to them and tell them how to do the repair and even stand there and hand em the right wrench.

A top caddy is not a "stooge". Steve Williams, Tiger Woods caddy, supposedly made $1.27 million in 2006.

Steve Williams may be a rich stooge, but he is, just like all caddies (actually they are more like Hundai Ponies) is a stooge. No man in his right mind and a modicum of self-respect would carry another man's bag.

Fuck that! If I can make a million a year carrying another man's bag, I'm all for it!

Forum List

Back