Zone1 Are There Prophets Around Today?

I have refuted that bullshit by showing they do not adhere to even the first commandment whether the Bible is a book of myths and fairy tales or not. They don't even know what the stories are about but have been diverted by superstitious archaic lore.
Nope. The only thing you have proven is that every interpretation you make is flawed and influenced by your gay mafia agenda.

Like I said, the instructions of God according to the story are clear. If they worship the lifeless work of human hands which is idolatry, a vile and degrading practice upon which the entire Roman Catholic Church is based, they will be cursed, die "the death", go insane, which is a warning proven every day by delusional believers in irrational religious flotsam, a 4th century con.

These corrupt pretentious bastards are trying to turn this country into some sort of Roman theocracy. I have extirpated their false claim to moral authority proving they are just actors and lying frauds with no moral authority to impose what they 'believe' is right or wrong or good or evil on anyone and should be banned from operating heaven machinery, working with children, owning guns, and holding any position of authority that requires the public trust. They are insane

If you think that lifting the veil by exposing them as liars is dumb, you might be a dummy yourself
:rofl:

Forum List

Back