Are unwise, confused and rabid purple hair college kids dictating Biden’s policy on the Israeli war? Would Trump allow that?

Biden seems to be succumbing to the pressure levied by foolish college kids as he cuts aid to Israel.
I wonder if Trump would allow ignorant SJW’s to influence his foreign policy?
trump would, of course, never admit he is wrong or follow any advice. who needs logic or evidence if you love guys like potin and kim.

the rare people whose "gut feelz" are always right are the guys we need with nuclear codes. right?

Biden seems to be succumbing to the pressure levied by foolish college kids as he cuts aid to Israel.

Trump: I'm going to end the war in Afghanistan

Lindsey Graham: no you aren't.

Trump: No I'm not.

So yeah, he would and did.

Trump: I'm going to end the war in Afghanistan

Lindsey Graham: no you aren't.

Trump: No I'm not.

So yeah, he would and did.
Isn’t Lindsay Graham an elected Senator?
He’s not a dumb purple hair Columbia U student is he?
Isn’t a President supposed to take advice from Senators?

trump would, of course, never admit he is wrong or follow any advice. who needs logic or evidence if you love guys like potin and kim.

the rare people whose "gut feelz" are always right are the guys we need with nuclear codes. right?
We had him for 4 years, and had far less conflict in the world. I think bad guys being afraid of an American President is a good thing, instead of having a half dead cuck in the white house they know they can walk all over.

Isn’t Lindsay Graham an elected Senator?
He’s not a dumb purple hair Columbia U student is he?
Isn’t a President supposed to take advice from Senators?
You have to be the most disingenuous poster on this forum.

He didnt cut aid. You lie, again. How many lies is that just today?

Withholding arms is cutting aid…you didn’t know that?
He is holding it up. Not cutting aid. He doesnt have the power to do that.
Besides, arent you against aid? Shouldnt you be praising him for holding up weapons for delivery? You sound like a fence sitter.

If that didnt do it for you, nothing would.
Your one-liners are just plain gay.
You accuse me of being disingenuous without demonstrating how…then you say Biden didn’t cut aid and you call me a liar. It seems you are playing semantics..that makes you disingenuous and possibly a liar. You kinda-lefties are always doing that shit… accusing others of what you are guilty of.

Your one-liners are just plain gay.
You accuse me of being disingenuous without demonstrating how…then you say Biden didn’t cut aid and you call me a liar. It seems you are playing semantics..that makes you disingenuous and possibly a liar. You kinda-lefties are always doing that shit… accusing others of what you are guilty of.
I call you out on that all the time. Like excusing trump for listening to a leftist because he is a senator. But you rail against leftism constantly. Even though you vote for it.
I dont think you mean anything you say on here.

Thats another phrase for ‘cutting‘

I’m for investing in things that offer an ROi

No

Please, I’d rather be called a rabid pussy-hat wearing leftist….at least they have the nutsack to pick a side
He isnt cutting anything. Stop lying. Then again, I do understand your huge lack of knowledge of the english language. Is it your second language? You kinda type like a south american..
Sorry but that is what you sound like. An actual fence sitter BTW. Not the made up bullshit you think it means.

Like excusing trump for listening to a leftist because he is a senator.
That’s actual Democracy and it is supposed to work…you honestly didn’t know that?
But you rail against leftism constantly.
Of course I do…all core Americans do
Even though you vote for it.
I never vote for leftism….Politicians have to politic if they want to win…you fence-sitters have forced that play, in partnership with the left you kinda-lefties have manifested and fostered the political climate that you claim to detest. Again, more of the same from you…everything you claim to hate you’ve created. You cannot get out of your own way.
I dont think you mean anything you say on here.
I good with you thinking that. No fucks are given…I promise you.

That’s actual Democracy and it is supposed to work…you honestly didn’t know that?

So your savior against leftism should be listening to a leftist? :lol:
Of course I do…all core Americans do
But you vote for it? and want them to listen to other leftists? :lol:
I never vote for leftism….Politicians have to politic if they want to win…you fence-sitters have forced that play, in partnership with the left you kinda-lefties have manifested and fostered the political climate that you claim to detest. Again, more of the same from you…everything you claim to hate you’ve created. You cannot get out of your own way.
More lies.
I good with you thinking that. No fucks are given…I promise you.
I dont believe you.

He isnt cutting anything. Stop lying.
Whoa…get this, they’re referring to ‘withholding’ as a cut….hmmm. Why are you lying and running cover for the crypt keeper?
Then again, I do understand your huge lack of knowledge of the english language. Is it your second language? You kinda type like a south american..
A South American wouldn’t capitalize nouns when accusing people of typing like a south american would…right?
An actual fence sitter BTW. Not the made up bullshit you think it means.
We already did this…everyone but yourself is crystal clear on what a fence-sitter in politics is.

Forum List

Back